Sunn Mere Dil (GEO) #3 - Wahaj Ali, Maya Ali, Hira Mani | DT.N. Pg129 - Page 135

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

May be it starts with hate/misunderstanding and changes to friendship while he falls for her...

looks like it because sadaf said “ab mere dil mein aap ke liye nafrat nahi hai “ it means kabhi thi
chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 2 hours ago

She seems indifferent toward him. Bilal's character reminded me of Shahrukh's dialogue, "Ek tarfa pyar ki taqat hi kuch aur hoti hai auron ke rishton ki tarah yeh do logon mein nahi bat'ti sirf mera haq hai ispe"

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: an hour ago

Bilal- Main har Sachi feeling ki respect kartı hun phir chahe mere liye nafrat hi kyu na ho

Sadaf- ab mere dil mein aap ke liye nafrat nahi hai par mohabbat bhi nahi hai

smiley28

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

She seems indifferent toward him. Bilal's character reminded me of Shahrukh's dialogue, "Ek tarfa pyar ki taqat hi kuch aur hoti hai auron ke rishton ki tarah yeh do logon mein nahi bat'ti sirf mera haq hai ispe"

Also what's all the romance with the rose and shirt buttoning if she is indifferent. I guess all are dreams.

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

The wait seems too long

Now I want the drama

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Also what's all the romance with the rose and shirt buttoning if she is indifferent. I guess all are dreams.

Most look like dreams? Even with the third teaser they’re not really giving anything away. Seemed repetitive to me.

That scene where he’s smiling at her and she’s in her Pjs by the fire outside ? Even that seems like his imagination. What level of Bilal Abdullah delulu are we looking at here ? smiley36 If his ishq has reached that level maybe hallucinations aren’t that far fetched ?

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I liked the teaser but I really think they now need to move beyond bilal's one-side love gham and udaas voice overs. Teaser 2 & 3 are too indulgent and should have been merged into one. I hope next teasers show us more dynamism, diverse emotions, interactions between different actors, actual dialogues. We got a peek in teaser 1 & 3 and they should now give more.

Yes. The third one offered no new information. We get Bilal Abdullah. What about rest? Even Sadaf hasn’t gotten her own proper teaser yet. So far it’s looking like a flower pot role.

I’m okay with it if this is completely Wahaj centric but I’m not 100% sure it is. Just based on bts

2RsFan thumbnail

Unless they are avoiding spoilers, Usama and Hira are being treated unfairly. I know they are not A Listers but they are no D Listers either and are leading other shows on their own as well. At least show us a glimpse of their characters ? Kadwani is ignoring his own son too smiley36

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

That scene where he’s smiling at her and she’s in her Pjs by the fire outside ? Even that seems like his imagination. What level of Bilal Abdullah delulu are we looking at here ? smiley36 If his ishq has reached that level maybe hallucinations aren’t that far fetched ?

Well we did see him wake up from his sleep , which confirms the dreams