start of something new_OS (Qaid E Tanhai)

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay so i thought for a while what is missing in this forum and i got the Idea of an OS please press like and comment oh.....if you guys like my OS i might make it to a FF so plz like it .One more thing this OS is written on Qaid E Tanhai Noor and Ali (my character) imagine he is played by
Azfar Rehman okay?

Noor looked out of her window .........it was raining hard and as always the window opposite hers was closed it has been five days since she arrived but this window never got opened .

Noor wanted to go outside so after thinking about it she grabbed her umbrella and went outside

The atmosphere was lovely but a little far off the wind started blowing hard and due to that her umbrella flew away from her hands far away

Noor ran to catch it but she slipped and fell......luckily an arm grabbed her from front just in nick of time .The arm was strong so it easily took hold of her.

Her head was resting on his shoulder and after catching her breath she moved away to see the most charming face she ever saw .His eyes were deep yet gentle and the best thing was his smile which showed he was confused

she started blushing which suprised her because she never behaved like that her whole life!!! .The guy was just shocked but his mind was thinking almost the same as her for him her brown hair were soft her eyes gentle and playful ,her complexion as white as snow

and her lips like petals of a rose.

He was amazed to see such a beautiful girl and in this thought he forgot she was

totally soaking wet and instantly realizing his rudeness gave her his umbrella and moved his hand towards her and said

Ali: Hi i'm Ali

Noor grabs the umbrella and replies

Noor:ummmm.....I'm Noor

Noor shakes his hand uncomfortably still blushing

Ali:bohot pyaara hai tumhara naam bilkul tumhaari tarhan aik dum cute

he said playfully while smiling his charming smile hearing this Noor turned scarlet red Ali noticed this but didn't say anything he just smirked

Ali:I didn't see you here before kya tum nayi ho?

Noor:haan mein yahan paanch din pehle aiyn hoon

Ali: paanch din tak i was in America for my cousins wedding

Noor:....acha

Ali: let me drop you home

Noor: thanks

both using Ali's umbrella reached to Noor's house

Noor:here this is my house

Ali:wait....tum Moiz uncle ki beti ho?
he said while getting excited

Noor:yeah.....tum unhe jaante ho?

Ali:haan mein saamne rehta hoon......

Noor:don't tell me tum uncle ke betay ho?

Ali:haan i'm his son toh phir hamara milna julna rahey ga right? after all hum donon ke dads friends jo hain

he smirked while Noor became sad

Noor:yeah.....

she got nervous and sad instantly after hearing he knew her so callled dad ! which ruined her good mood

Ali: acha Khuda Hafiz phir milenge

Noor: ...... Khuda Hafiz

Noor goes inside and rushes to her room and gets changed before Moiz sees her after changing she looks at her window and she thinks of Ali and starts blushing .Curiosity got over her and she thought that maybe it was Ali's room so she opens her window to see the same view:

the window opposite was closed as always and it was raining hard ....she smirks and slaps herself gently on the back of her head and smiles thinking to herself how stupid she is and takes her towel to dry wet hair while looking outside and thinking about Ali turning a light shade of red as she remembers his mind blowing smile

when to her surprise the window opens .Noor in curiosity waited to see who has opened it .

The curtain was drawn aside and it was none other than Ali!!! Noor smiled and blushed thinking she was right

while Ali waves his hand and mouthed

Ali : Hi Noor

Noor giggles ,waves back and mouths in reply

Noor:Hi Ali

Noor knew that this was a start of something new the start of a beautiful freindship or something more....

End

if you like it please press like it will boost my confidence

P.S: its my first OS plz be nice😳
Edited by MewPrincess - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Good work hun!
Thanks for the PM... Loved Noor and Ali's chemistry from start!
Cant wait to read more, so continue soon! πŸ˜ƒ
Paramore thumbnail

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

Good work hun!

Thanks for the PM... Loved Noor and Ali's chemistry from start!
Cant wait to read more, so continue soon! πŸ˜ƒ

awwwwwwww thnx i didn't knew you read it i edited it right now a bit is different but anywayz thnx a lot *hugs*
Paramore thumbnail
wow no reply's that means i'm not gonna continue itπŸ˜’πŸ˜³
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh no hun.. im waiting for the continuation 😊
I think noone noticed the topic, PM ur friend list 😳
Ok??
Paramore thumbnail