Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Eraser... yes... Aamir does look freaky to me... His eyes are getting smaller day by day.... 😆  Remember how he looked in the movie Fanaa... 😉  all saggy and droopy and the next time we saw him during TZP he was all ironed out...

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovanika

Koena is angry but WHY???

She says she has not taken any help from plastic surgery or botox but her face says differetly....so does many other actresses..their face tell a different story while their mouth a totally different one.

How many actresses we know have gone under knife or have botox in their bodies but when it comes to naming NO ONE names a high profile actresses. The only names they come up with are of small time actresses whoa re trying ot make it big or survive like some name Kangana or some name Koena...

I would have loved if SAif would have said "Oh youknow what it is part nadparcel of fame adn our lives..I liek got it done to look young in LAK"....No he did not but instead he named na actress who he knew would not make big headlines.

This is what I don't ike. If we go by appearances then there are many top actresses today with their Before and After pics....say out their names..WHY NOT them????

If we go by news an dpics then:

KAreena got her cheeks, Bips go her boobs, Katrina got her lips, Ash got her wrinkles, Shilpa go her lips, Priyanka go ther nose, SAif got his wrinkles gone, Salman got Hair transplants etc...and so on..

But if we don't have proof of these then why drag a small actress in this...we don't have solid proof of them..

An not defending Saif here. He was wrong. But Koena's plastic surgery is pretty obvious. She can't be compared to esp Kareena and her cheeks. No one has a prove she done it.
chatpati900 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
To play the devil's advocate here, no actor, absolutely NO actor will ever name himself/herself when asked about a plastic surgery. The only reason Koena Mitra was open about it was because it was so darn obvious that her face was messed up. If her surgery had gone smoothly, do you think she would ever had admitted going under the knife? Heck, if it had gone well and she'd made it in the industry, she probably would have named someone else when asked the very same question. 

The truth is plastic surgery is still very taboo/frowned upon in the industry. Of course everyone gets it, but no one has the guts to admit to everyone that their beauty or youth isn't natural. When such a question is asked, I think celebs just take names that everyone already knows about and those who have already confessed undergoing plastic surgery (i.e. Koena or Rakhi).
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chatpati900

To play the devil's advocate here, no actor, absolutely NO actor will ever name himself/herself when asked about a plastic surgery. The only reason Koena Mitra was open about it was because it was so darn obvious that her face was messed up. If her surgery had gone smoothly, do you think she would ever had admitted going under the knife? Heck, if it had gone well and she'd made it in the industry, she probably would have named someone else when asked the very same question. 

The truth is plastic surgery is still very taboo/frowned upon in the industry. Of course everyone gets it, but no one has the guts to admit to everyone that their beauty or youth isn't natural. When such a question is asked, I think celebs just take names that everyone already knows about and those who have already confessed undergoing plastic surgery (i.e. Koena or Rakhi).

Agree with everything.
I would have so much respect if an actor came on the show and actually named their contemporaries.......it would show that they really have guts rather than the facade they put on
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolchick

I would have so much respect if an actor came on the show and actually named their contemporaries.......it would show that they really have guts rather than the facade they put on

Sonam did that when she mentioned Kangana..but she also got a lot of flak for saying that. What Sonam said made sense as Kangana herself has admitted that she is not that fluent in english...

I see the same people who criticized Sonam for naming her contempoary also picking on Saif and calling him not gutsy enough for choosing an easy answer.. So I am having trouble understanding as to what the crowd here wants guest on KWK to say actually??? 😆
xDestinyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anil was way out of line when he named shilpa (I like Shilpa ðŸ˜‰) Saif too that question should have been ignored by both. & damn that pick of Koena before I just saw her after she got her face done its like she got a totally different face(sorry if this is offensive) but you cant even recognize her 
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ladygaga

Sonam did that when she mentioned Kangana..but she also got a lot of flak for saying that. What Sonam said made sense as Kangana herself has admitted that she is not that fluent in english...

I see the same people who criticized Sonam for naming her contempoary also picking on Saif and calling him not gutsy enough for choosing an easy answer.. So I am having trouble understanding as to what the crowd here wants guest on KWK to say actually??? 😆

My mom always says there are two ways of saying a thing - "Kha Lo"  or   "Thoos Lo"   ..... both are asking the other person to eat but its the way of saying that makes the difference ...

In sonam's case, she was acting like a bratty kid left alone without adult supervision. The show was damn popular but this time there is a bitchiness that wasn't there before .... Ya, they still took names but the fun was more ......... kind ........... or mellow ....... This time its just descended into plain viciousness.

Any saif picking up on someone much smaller than him in stature ...... so not done .... and here i used to think he was a classy guy

Originally posted by: desigal90

How is Koena being any different by calling saif a gareeb nawaab then? Coz his family lost their family fortunes?

When did the pataudi's lose their money ??? i never read anything about that . i thought they were rich as croesus.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatpati900

that i can agree with... however, that does not change the fact that it makes them sound like a hypocrite when it is blatantly obvious that they themselves are in the same boat.... specially, when they openly deny rumours about themselves....!   😛😛😛😛😛 

it's about time they are also shown the mirror...!!  😛😛😛😛
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

My mom always says there are two ways of saying a thing - "Kha Lo"  or   "Thoos Lo"   ..... both are asking the other person to eat but its the way of saying that makes the difference ...

In sonam's case, she was acting like a bratty kid left alone without adult supervision. The show was damn popular but this time there is a bitchiness that wasn't there before .... Ya, they still took names but the fun was more ......... kind ........... or mellow ....... This time its just descended into plain viciousness.

Any saif picking up on someone much smaller than him in stature ...... so not done .... and here i used to think he was a classy guy

When did the pataudi's lose their money ??? i never read anything about that . i thought they were rich as croesus.

Honestly when she said it one could tell she wasn't being bratty.. she was bratty and giggly about her frenemy Ranbir and about other things.. but when she talked about Kangana she talked with sicerity.. she even said that Kangs is a great actress.. And giving someone an advice to improve their language is not a big deal and i don't think its an insult.

The point still remains that she was so not credited for being so-called gutsy.. and she did receive flak... and Saif took a safe road and he is being called not-gutsy... Koena is a poster child for plastic surgery... she herself has claimed to have done it.. yes others incl saif have gone for botox and stuff.. but still with some moderation...

I don't see how sympathising with Koena is gonna help.... i am glad people are shunning down plastic surgeries.. most of them end in a disaster anyways..
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago