Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
 Seriously... what do these Celebs think... they are invincible..... That they are the only ones to shoot out below the belt comments and the lesser known ones keep shut...

Now I want Shilpa to come out and spill the beans on Anil Kapoor and his Botox and surgeries.....  
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oof yeh celebrities aur botox oof itna surgery kyun karte hain man drives me nuts seeing their faces, Anil looks younger and younger every time I see him 🤣
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy1973

Seriously... what do these Celebs think... they are invincible..... That they are the only ones to shoot out below the belt comments and the lesser known ones keep shut...

Now I want Shilpa to come out and spill the beans on Anil Kapoor and his Botox and surgeries.....  

i alwys though anil got somthing done but when sonam said in a interview her dad never got botox/surgeries done i thought other wise

Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
YEAH I DO WISH THEY NAME SOME BODY BIG.. LIKE AMITABH.. LIKE ASH OR SOCIETY LADIES LIKE PAM GODREJ...OR TINA AMBANI..
of course not.. they are all chicken.. and pick on the small timers... (not that shilpa is small timer.. but she not exactly a big shot either)
:)
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Ana... Papa ka naam kaise boleigi....😆  Phir Dior, Chanel, Gucci sabh bhoolna hoga Sonam ko...
Fund kaun karega... 😊

Anyways.. coming to Anil... couple of years back I dont remember during which movie but their was news all over the media about his face bloating after a surgery...
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Maddy I am sure Shilpa will retaliate soon enough 😆 
Anil's done Botox right?
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Koena is angry but WHY???

She says she has not taken any help from plastic surgery or botox but her face says differetly....so does many other actresses..their face tell a different story while their mouth a totally different one.

How many actresses we know have gone under knife or have botox in their bodies but when it comes to naming NO ONE names a high profile actresses. The only names they come up with are of small time actresses whoa re trying ot make it big or survive like some name Kangana or some name Koena...

I would have loved if SAif would have said "Oh youknow what it is part nadparcel of fame adn our lives..I liek got it done to look young in LAK"....No he did not but instead he named na actress who he knew would not make big headlines.

This is what I don't ike. If we go by appearances then there are many top actresses today with their Before and After pics....say out their names..WHY NOT them????

If we go by news an dpics then:

KAreena got her cheeks, Bips go her boobs, Katrina got her lips, Ash got her wrinkles, Shilpa go her lips, Priyanka go ther nose, SAif got his wrinkles gone, Salman got Hair transplants etc...and so on..

But if we don't have proof of these then why drag a small actress in this...we don't have solid proof of them..

Edited by lovanika - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Yes Choco... She should soon when things are garam....... 😊 

regarding anil check my comment on the previous page..  

Gosh, these so called "A-grade" celebrities are such pompous hypocrites who think they are god's gift to the world. I agree with so many of you, Saif named Koena just because she isnt powerful or the hot thing in bollywood (same with Anil naming Shilpa), I'm sure he could have named many other people, including himself. All celebs get work done, but unfortunately with Koena's case, things went wrong and she got more surgeries done to fix them etc etc and it became a vicious cycle. You think she would get all this work done if she knew she would end up looking like this? I don't think so.

We aren't stupid or blind Saif, we can see the oodles of botox that you've dumped in your face, so much that you look like some kinda weirdo with weird eyes, a forehead so unnaturally smooth that will make even a 5 yrl old jealous and the weirdest smile..oh wait, he cant even smile properly now. Same with Amir Khan, he freaks me out these days.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Anil's face was bloated after a surgery? Shilpa spill fast..I wanna know 😆