Vijay's Kavalan! - Latest stills posted Pg 2!

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Kavalan ' Vijay's Big Intl. Release!

'Kavalan', a much awaited film of the year is in its finishing stages. After his last few films which did not perform too well at the box office, Vijay's 51st film is expected to be the next Big Blockbuster for the Ilaya Thalapathi. Amidst rumours and other controversies Tantra Films has purchased the worldwide rights of the film at a whopping price which has heightened the expectations further.

Tantra Films, the successful producers of 'Chennai 600028' and soon-to-be released 'Pickles', has been approached by numerous distributors and regular Tamil film buyers worldwide. Tantra Films has indicated its desire to create long term partnerships with International Indian distributors and buyers in the now booming Tamil FMS market.

A spokesperson from Tantra Films has asserted that Tantra Films believes that prominent distributors of the Indian Diaspora community worldwide will forge new partnerships and celebrate the success of 'Kavalan' together!

Slated to be released in December 2010, 'Kavalan' is anticipated to be the blockbuster of the year.

Sad to note that a couple of his latest films didn't do too well. Let's see if he can re-create the Vijay magic with his film! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It wont be blockbuster if its like kuruvi, villu, vettaikaran kind of typed movies๐Ÿ˜ณ I know I am hoping too much but I hope its not masala movie..anyway...Asin has been his lucky pair so who knows๐Ÿ˜‰
Shemmo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the news Priya Akka...!!

I agree with Meli Akka...It should not be a Masala movie..But Vijay said in a Interview that is a movie like "Friends"...Soo hope it to come good!!

Im waiting for this Movie..Becoz of Asin....!!๐Ÿ˜†

And onemore good thing is, there is noo intro song for the Heroo...Hahahahah!!
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the information priya.

lets wait and see how the movie is. Looking forward to Asin vijay Pair after a long time.
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
If they stick to the original and not try to vijayafy it they're good
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks Priya for the article!
Me too hope it is not a masala movie... I've always watched Vijay movies, however, for the last four years, I haven't seen many of his movies, since they are usually very similar (lots of masala repeating:( ).. so let us hope this one is a treat to the eyes.... ๐Ÿ˜›, especially if it is like the movie Friends, which I loved watching!
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I watched the Malayalam version few months ago. As i usually like Dileep's comedy films, i enjoyed this one as well. I found it was funny, especially the first half of the movie. Like you all said if they have the same as in Malayalam and don't change the story, it would be enjoyable. I do like Vijay's comedy entertainers, so i do hope, this one will be one of those and hopefully does well amongst his fans and normal audience, so that he gets the much needed hit after many years.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The basic is no masal .. but does have a strong suspense that breaks only at the very end.. If they stick to the original story.. nothign can stop this movie being a bumper hit.. All the best Vijay
Shemmo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hiii!!

Im here with Kavalan latest Stills...It looks nice...Vijay in a new Hair Style!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Credits: Indiaglitz

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OHHH man i was abt to post the same.. he looks sooo gud๐Ÿ˜ณ.. he's turning younger and younger as the days are passing.. I luv him....โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. thnku