[MG] FF~ In Love With Enemy(I) updt new thrd?

Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hey folks ...i m reet ..!
.i m up with a thriller .this would be totally different to other maneet ficz...well ..i have changed the characters a lot...well upside down πŸ˜‰

In Love With Enemy..

catchline

what happens when an incognito steps in a plain jane's life ...what happens if she becomes the witness of a sin ...what happens if the man behind the musk kisses her at the first time when they met ...the angry rude...passionate masked man and the brave punjaban  ...
...what happens when some one falls for the enemy ...she hates crime and he was a ruthless criminal...but some sins are ought to happen...what happens when love takes over abhorrence...to know read on

INDEX

prologue : page 1

part 1 : page 1
part 2 : page 1
part 3 : page 1

part 4 : page 14
part 5 : page 20
part 6 : page 24

part 7 : page 30
part 8 : page 37
part 9 : page 52
part 10 : page 58
part 11 : page 64

part 12 : page 69
part 13 : page 77
 imp note page 79
part 14 : page 84
part 15 : page 89

part 16 : page 98
part 17-  page 106
part 18 - page 119

part 19 - page 132
part 20 - page 140

link to next thread ( part 21 onwards )

link to thread 3

starring

MAAN SINGH KHURANA - gurmeet choudhary

GEET HANDA - drashti dhami

DEV MALHOTRA - abhinav shukla 
SUNAINA - sunaina (dr anjali frm dmg )

RISHI - mohit mallik (of miilee..banu mai teri dulhan)click the links to view respective pics

AADI - our very own aadi frm geet hsp

dirjee - same in geet hsp

YASH - jay bhanushali

there are some other charecters too...havent decided yet who is going to play it ...
will add them up soon

my other fiction -bin tere
thread -1
 thread -2

love ...😳

reet
Edited by Amour_Reet - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amour_Reet thumbnail

prologue :

"Yada Yada Hi Dharmasya
Glanirva Bhavathi Bharatha
Abhyuthanam dharmasya
Tadanatyam Srijammaham

Paritranaya Sadhunaam
Vinashaya Cha Dushkritaan
Dharma Sansthapnaya
Arthaya Sambhawani Yuge Yuge.."

"Whenever and wherever there is decay of righteousness, O! Bharat and rise in un-righteousness, I shall manifest myself."

[bengali]

jokhon jokhon bharat glani te dheke jabe...
dhormo ke fer utthan korar jonno nijo mayabole o soktite ami abirbhuto hobo
sadhuder poritran korar jonno...dushkriti der binash korar jonno
dhormo songosthapon korar jonno
ami juge juge abirbhuto hobo...

[hindi]

jab jab bharat glani (pap)se bhar jayega...
dharm ke utthan ke lie apni mayabal se mai rup dharunga
sadhuon ke raksha ke lie....dushkrition ke binash ke lie..
dharm ko wapas sangsthapan ke lie mai har yug me wapas aaunga...

Edited by maanmeet_Reet - 13 years ago
Amour_Reet thumbnail
          ~'PART-1'~

He tapped on the glass table with his eyes fixed on the mobile ,rubbing his chin with his  thumb ...the impatient tapping on his fingers said he was waiting impatiently for a call.

as if on the cue it rang breaking the silence into pieces ...

...as he grabbed the phone quickly murmuring  hello ..Wrinkles of frown appeared on his face clearly told he was not happy with the conversation he was having ...

the one sided conversation that followed 

-What ..??

-Did u inquire properly?

-Strange ! are you sure ?

-uhh...Better be sure ...

-Okay ...so confirmed...!!..??

-Hmmm ..will let u know chief's orders ...

he hung up the phone that followed by a short silence ...

he looked around in the big  semi dark room ...the obscurity created a ominous environment around ...few chairs settees and stools were scattered in the hall...the room looked like an unfinished  flat ...there was a single coffee table in front of him and in a distant corner a small fridge ... another corner could be seen  with stacked up files documents ,some other rolled documents maps ...near which a person clad in black leather jacket and black trousers sat presenting his back to him ...he sat static in the sinister ,so still that the viewer might mistook he is not there ...as light hardly reached that corner ..one had to squint to get a clear idea of his presence

the first person glanced sideways to check out the other two persons ... one clad in dark blue bush shirt and black pant ...  and on another stool... a thin slender person sat with a black cap on head had the face covered with a back long scarf,wearing blue jeans and dark brown baggy tee shirt ..

"chief ..."

the first person who attained the call ...addressed the person in black leather jacket sitting quietly in the corner as he waited for the next information ...

ur suspicion has come true ...raja rao ...has shaken hand with the home minister  ...!! um... the news is final ...he paused for a sec and continued...so what next ...?

raja rao ...a budding politician in his late thirties ... and quite famous amongst underworld dons ..

the person wearing cap took it off ...letting brown falls of hair roll down to her waist ...muttered taking the scarf off from her face ...

shalla..!!! bloody pig ...!! chief  just order me to cut his balls...she shouted kinking her eyes that adorned in black eye shadow and thick liner ...her raised cheek bones added  sharpness to her feature ..

keep shut  S... the first person groaned under his breath .

you don't know A...my blood is boiling hearing that ... son of a bitch ...!!! she  hissed again ...now taken shelter under HM...scoundrel ..!

so as mine ...A retorted ..he has closed all the straight ways in front of us ... didn't even give another chance to give him a last warning !!spineless !!..cant face it himself !!!!!

while R snorted and gestured them to zip their mouth as he indicated chief being unaffected by all the humming bent down to pick a pen ...

whats your order chief ...?? A asked again .

at that the chief revolved his stool a little and faced sideways to them...

while humming a well known tune ...without the words

hum honge kaamyaab ...

hum honge kaamyaab ...

hum honge kaamyaab ...ekdin ...

maan hai bishwas ...pura hai bishwas...

hum honge kaamyeaab ek din ...

his grave voice echoed in the room as the feelings of awe scrolled up in their mind .

they glanced at each other's faces not daring to speak up in front of the whimsical , arrogant  chief of them ...in past they had witnessed the fire of anger at sudden interruption of his thought ...so they chose to wait for him to speak up ... they were hell scared of him as though respected him to the core...his awe striking  persona intimidated them indefinitely .

the sun had already set .but still the west sky was bloody red ...but there in the hall darkness crept up to them ... they waited patiently but chief didn't speak up ...only stopped humming the song . he raised his hand in front of himself , in which a pen held erect ...they watched him with pin drop silence ...

and suddenly a cracking sound came ...and they found he has broken the pen from  the neckline of the cap ...

they gasped...!!!!!

chief  ...!!we haven't done something like that till now ...!! a muffled voice ..came out from R 's mouth ...he opened his mouth to say something more ...

but soon closed  as chief turned his eyes to him ...

while his face still covered in dark the eyes could be seen by the dimmed light of the small old table lamp situated on the table in front of A ...

his light brown orbs twinkled in the dim yellow light ...the eyes were cold calm and had a depth of a fierce ocean...!

the look made R to tilt back in his couch ...

when A n S  had accepted his decision ...with a slight nod..

S murmured ...everything has a first time R...!

Raja Rao has to die ...!!

~xXx~

at that time at an old house in outskirts of Mumbai ... where a an old man clad white long Punjabi kurta and patiwala pant finished talking in the land phone and called out loud ...

...Geeet ...geet puttar ...!!!!

Camera projected towards a big door...where long worn out mystic blue curtains bellowed ...

As it blew in a sudden blow of wind ...camera got  a glimpse of a room ...

The room was painted ivory white ...a girl of around twenty years wearing a white salwar suit was standing in the midst of the room ...she had kept a red dupatta tied around her thin waist ...her slightly curly brown hairs falling on her waist ...her head was moving with unknown beats ...as her hand tapped on her thigh ...eyes blind fold by a black scarf ...her milky white skin glowed against pure white ...she looked divine as she swayed her head in inaudible beats ...like the song is being played in her brain ...blood and mind...she bit her rose petal lower lip slightly ...!!

Suddenly a music  started ...as the camera searched the source of the music ...a maid stood in the corner of the big room ...with a music system by her side...

And she started dancing ...

She swayed in the perfect tune of the music without missing any of its beats...she danced all around the big room ...she didn't miss a single beat or collapsed on the ground even though she had kept herself blindfolded...

She danced until she collided with the person who entered the room without knocking ...

errr...he knocked but didn't get any response due to loud music...

Geet puttar...ahh tumne aaknhein  aise...!! he coudn't complete as...

Dirjee...tuci itthe ...uhhh ...shivani di ...!!!!she untied her blind fold releasing her big butterfly eyes with long lashes...and indicated the maid ...

The maid switched off the music and went to bring a glass of water for her ...

Vo dirjee...actually I m going to perform an inaugurating song of a program to raise fund for handicapped people ...so I have to perform blind folded ...thats why ...!! she clarified ...

But beta ...blind folded ...that could be dangerous ...means...u would be dancing on the stage ...what if u fall down from the stage ...

No dirjee...nothing like that will happen...and if I can do this ...i will be able to fill up the form of final examination of LLB ...i m going to get a good money  for it ...

But beta ...u have ur studies to do ...why such pain you are taking ...trust me beta ...we can manage the fee from my little earnings ...he exclaimed ...

Na dirjee...please understand ..i cant use that ...you have to save something for your own na...what if something happens to me...how would you live??no way I m going to take it ...!!

Beta ...that should be my line ...you are too stubborn like your father ...huh ...!! he frowned ...

aww...dirjee...trust me...I will earn my own money dirjee...see I m big enough ...!! she grinned ...widening her shoulders ...

He moved a bit not responding to her words...

But as she enveloped him in a loving hug he couldn't help smiling ...patting the shoulder of her ...he was definitely proud of this girl ...

~' PART-2 '~  

The day came ...an NGO foundation has organized a program for physically handicapped persons ...where geet was going to perform ...

She had become orphan when she was only twelve...but dirjee ..kuljeet singh padda ...who was actually resident of Ludhiana shifted to Mumbai .as his business suffered in his home town...and there he made the mistake shifting it to mumbai ...he left his home town selling all his properties after the death of his right hand mohinderlaal handa and his wife which had suddenly turned geet into an orphan within just one night .

dirjee extended his hands to the kid . he had always considered mohinder and ranu as his son and daughter in law...so after death of them he had taken geet as his poti  and took her to Mumbai with him ...to start a new life. but to the utter dismay of dirjee ...the business dint go well...now it hardly served their necessities...but they were quite happy even in 3 persons family ...dirjee geet and the maid shivani ..few years older than geet ...

Geet was a bright student ...she knew she had to achieve something in her life and that too honestly ...

she hated crime and terrorism ...as a terrorist attack had taken her parents life away ...she was talented dancer...after learning katthak ...and completing courses under shamak davar .. she started doing stage shows being a part of his ballet troupe ...but to earn money for her graduation fees she did some stage shows herself too...

In heart she was a migratory bird...who always waited to stretch her wings and fly away ...she was a true punjaban ...though grew up in the dream city Mumbai ...its alluring mentality and lucrative life style couldn't change her innocent small town nature ...her naive chirpy and straight forward nature was disliked by many ...as she couldn't live upto her co 'mates life styles  when she sternly avoided night life...  she felt most comfortable in pure deshi Punjabi patiwala suits...with heavy worked dupattas in contrast to her friends short skirts and knee length dresses ...she was happy in little things in her life ...happy and satisfied ...her only ambition was to be an successful lawyer ...and keep dirjee happy ...

~x X x~

Chief ...today he is going to attain a program at kolabharti ... NGO program ... and just after that he is going to take flight for Singapore...its the last chance

Hmmm...he won't go ...!!! a sly grin curled on his sexy M shaped lips ...as light shimmered on his clean shaved bluish face ...its tonight ...! he added the last bit .

A heard the beep beep tone indicating the disconnection after the discreet set of words ...

~xXx~

As curtain moved slowly ...the stage was dark black ...leaving four corners which were lightened by big candle stands ...

As music started... light spotted a girl in the midst of the stage  clad in golden lehenga choli ...with magenta dupatta encircled around her neck she had her eyes blindfolded by black scarf ...some of the hairs neatly tied behind ...and rest left open falling on her waist with few loose strands falling on her face that glowed like moon . she started making moves with the music .. first slowly ...then took the speed with the tune ...she moved like a spark of light all over the big dark stage as the spot light fall on her ...

Dha Na Dha Tatdha tatdha
Dhi Titkit Dha
Dhi Titkit Dha
Dhin Tirakita Tirakita dha

Dha|Tat Dhin Tirkit Dha Tirkit Dha Tirkit Dha

At the same moment at basement of the building ...

R stay here ... A ..u gonna give me cover up when I will do the job ...

S u be there at ur place as discussed ...

AND  ...everyone keep your bluetooth on ... he stressed ...in no way it should be off...!!

S:  where will you be ...??

only do that what u have been told ...dont ask questions ...!!! Chief retorted in the coldest voice he had ...

R clad in valet parkers dress with a big cap that almost covered his face ...S disguised a man dressed as popcorn seller of the stadium ...Where A  was wearing simple white formal shirt ...and dark blue trouser ...hiding himself behind a big black frame of spec...and mustache ..that made him too naive ...

the chief wearing total black with gloves in his hand had his face covered with a black musk only his big eyes and cupid bow shaped sexy lips could be seen  ..

They disappeared in a fraction of seconds ..

The chief  took the back way to enter the stadium . within no time he reached the back stage ...heading to settle in a safe place from where he can keep eye on the audience .

then he heard  the loud music and chiming of the anklets . he was never interested in music ...hell he hated wasting time in music and all...but today ...he didn't know why all of a sudden he felt like checking the person dancing on it .. a sudden urge to glance at the face took over him as he moved towards the chiming of anklets under some magnetic spell casted on him by it.

but stopped suddenly ... frowned when he realized what he was doing ...he turned back ...and called R to ask for the whereabouts of his target .

R informed him he hasn't arrived yet ,...

sighing he turned to a slit ...from where he can gawk at the audience ... he recognized S amongst the other popcorn and coke sellers who served the VIP guests ...he smirked smugly at his own idea.

then he turned back to check the place around himself again ...it was a blind side of the back stage ...narrow and clumsy .may be dirty too...he moved forward towards the stage ...as the volume of the music increased with each further step ...he looked up ...the stage has started just beside him with a height of around 3 ft ... he was standing obliquely at one end of the sickle shaped stage ...

he was very close to the stage ...but turning back he waited for the target to come..he avoided to glance at the stage because the time needed him to concentrate ...

but couldn't control himself ...he cursed himself for being so disgusting ..so he obliged himself a look  on the dancer...

and stood rooted in awe seeing a golden spark swirling all over the stage ... the magenta dupatta of hers bellowing behind her like fire ...adding the ultimate sensuality .

at the stage ...

click the link plz to feel the music

She danced with the music ...swirling over each beat of music. danced like she had lost herself in the tune of the music danced all over the stage with perfect movements ...her body moved in the air like it had no bones...and entertained all the audience with zipped mouth ...they wondered how well the girl danced without losing balance even when she couldn't see anything .

aami je tomaar ...sudhu je tomaar ...aami je tomaar ...

aami je tomar ...sudhu je tomaaar ...aami je tomaaar

[ english : --    i m so yours ...only yours ...i m yours ...]

he stood there awestruck ...hearing those words from her lips...he felt goose bumps arising on the nape as she uttered those words ...an bizarre sensation ran through his spine as he felt those words only for him ...she is meaning every word for him ...he  stood dazed gaping at the golden beauty .

she kept dancing oblivious to the effect of hers on a person stood next to her had his eyes glued on her as he drank her sight ...literally .

Meri Chahte to
Fiza mein bahengi
Zinda Rahengi ...
Hoke fanaaa

Tana na na tum Tana na na tum..
Tana na na tum Tana na na tum...

Ta na dhi re na ta dhi re ta na dhi re na

Mere Dholna Sun
Mere Pyaar ki dhun
Mere Dholna Sun

His breath stuck in his chest ...he forgot about the rest of the world...who he is himself ...for what he had came ... he just couldn't take his eyes off her...he bent forward and sideward tried to have a good view of her face ...but she moved too fast ...and suddenly to his utter desire ...she stood still in a missing beat of the music ...between a classical alap ...

As a person came from opposite side to put a big candle stand in the midst of stage ...around which ...she started dancing again ...still blind folded ...

Saathi re saathi re mar ke bhi tujhko
Chahe ga dil tujhe hi bechainiyon mein aayega dil

Saathi re saathi re mar ke bhi tujhko
Chahe ga dil tujhe hi bechainiyon mein aayega dil

He couldnt hear R speaking in his blue tooth ...

Chief he is here ...has taken the elevator ,on his way there  ...but R got no response

Hello ...chief...hello ...u there ??...

Ohhh...uhh..haan ..m here ... ...what is it ???     he finally able to distract himself from the girl drawing him as a magnet ...

He is here ... almost reaching there ...R again informed...

Okay ..over n out ...!!

He glanced at the entrance of the hall ...his target entered and got seated on the front row with each side armed security .

He had two plan of this execution ...one killing him there on the seat ...that might catch public attraction ..which he wants to avoid ..and another ...well... lets see...!!!!

He contacted S ..the popcorn seller ...

It's the time ...

Okay chief ..!!

Over ...!!

He noticed S approaching their target ...with a large cold drink ...

S smiled at him passing it to him ...and nobody suspected ...

Its 10 minutes more...he thought and turned back at the girl ...

Minimum 10 mins will take the drug to act ...and soon the chief guest raja rao will feel a urge to use the wash room ...and...well...!!

He turned back at the dancer ... ...and again fell under her spell ...lost in the music and chiming of her anklets .

His eyes fell on the luscious full lips adorned in pink gloss...that curled in a sweet smile...her petite frame ...her creamy skin glowed against the light .. her slender bare waist ...the golden choli and lehenga illuminating her perfectly toned curvy features ...he felt ashamed of himself when he realised he is actually checking out a girl blindfolded...

Mere gesuo ki saaye mein
Teri raahton ki khushboo hai
Tere begair kya jeena
Mere rom rom mein tu hai
Meri chudiyon ki khaan khan se
Teri sada aati hai
Yeh dooriyan hamesha hi nazdik humko  lati hai

o Piyaaa...

A guy entered from the other side ...blind folded same as hers ... when she stood at the side of the stage ...close to him that he enjoyed most .standing close to her he noticed her heavy breaths...her plump chest heaved up and down with each breathing ...the crystal sweat beads above her pink upper lip.

He felt a dangerous urge to wipe it off by his thumb ...he didnt know what made him think so ..this type of feelings crossing his mind for the first time ...

Sa Ni Dha
Ni Dha Ma
Ma Ga Sa Ni Dha Ni Sa Ga Ma

Ma Ga Sa Ni Dha Ni Sa Ga
Ma Ga Sa Ni Dha Ni Sa Ga

Ma Ga Ma Ga

Sa Ni Dha Ga Pa Dha Ni
Sa Ni Dha Ga Pa Dha Ni

Ma Ma ga ga Sa Sa Ni Ni
Sa Sa Ni Ni Dha Dha Ni Ni
Sa Sa Ni Ni Dha Dha Ma Ma
Sa Sa Ni Ni Dha Dha Ga Ga Re Re sa sa
Ni Ni Sa sa Sa
Ni Dha Sa sa sa
Ma Ga Sa sa sa

He shook his head gaining his senses back when she moved and started dancing with the person ...

Mere Dholna Sun
Mere Pyaar ki dhun
Mere Dholna Sun ]2

[Aaalaap]

[Saason mein saason mein teri sargame hai Abb raat din
Zindagi meri to kuch na abb tere bin ]2

Teri dhadkon ki sargoshi
Meri dhadkano mein bajti hai

Meri jagti nigahon mein
khwaaish Teri hi sajti hai
Meri khayaal mein har pal
Tere khyaal shaamil hai

Lamhe judaiyon wale muskil bade hi muskil hai
o piyaaa...

He felt a slight pang within...as he saw her dancing with another man . like she belonged with only him.

But the man soon stood back at the stage ..when she again danced around the flame in mid of the stage...

He didn't understand his own course of attraction  ...he was actually staring at a unknown girl in this important moment ..getting diverted from his mission ...where one single mistake can take his own life ...as well fail his entire mission ...he stood in the trance ...until A 's voice knocked him speaking something ...shaking his head ...he turned back .

Sir...!! hello ...!! u there ...????U reached the VIP toilet ...????Hello chief ...????

Yeah ...!! I will be there ...

He cursed the girl ...for distracting him this much in this important mission ...glancing at the audience he understood ...the famous political leader  started rubbing his hand on his abdomen ... chief chuckled ...cramps started...

Huh ..thank god A alerted me...or else ..he didn't dare to glance back ...and headed inside with swift feather like footsteps...his slender sword like feature disappeared behind the black ...

unknown to the effect she had on a certain person geet continued dancing ...

Ni Sa
Ni sa
Ni sa
Dha Ni
Dha ni
Dha ni
Pa Ga
Pa Ga
Pa Ga
Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni Re Sa]2

[Pa Ni Sa
Pa Ni Sa
Pa Ni Sa
Pa Ni Sa]2

Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni Dha Pa Dha Ni Dha Ni Sa 2
Ga ma Pd dha ni dha ma dha ga ma ga re sa Ni
Dha Ni Sa Ga Ma ga Sa Ga Ma Pa Dha Pa Dha Ni Sa
Ni Sa
Nisa nisa nisa
Dha ni
Dhani dhani dhani
Ga ma pa dha ni Dha pa ma
Ga ma pa dha ni Dha pa ma

Ga Ma Pa Ma Ga Ma ga Re
Sa Re Sa Ni sa Ni Dha Ni Sa
Dha Ni ni Sa Sa Ga Ga Ma Ga
Sa ga ga ma Pa Dha Dha Ni Dha

[Dha ni sa ga dha ni sa
More to come
]

Mere Dholna Sun
Mere Pyaar ki dhun
Mere Dholna...!

aami je tomaar ...shudhu je tomaaar ...aami je tomaar ...

[i m all yours ...only yours ...i m all yours ]

Taking off the scarf ...geet  bowed her head in front of the audience with smile on her face ...turning to each side...and huge round of applause spread from one corner to another ...

Blush and satisfaction crept on her face ...when she noticed the head of the NGO stood up to praise her ...she looked at the chief guest ...

His seat was vacant ...she frowned a little...but keeping the slight smile linger on her face she stepped behind ...and went out of the stage ..heading to the dressing room ...

Back at VIP toilet ...

Raja rao ...slumped on the basin ...

Post mortem report is definitely going to say ...death due to asphyxia ...chiefs palm blocked all the air passages ...and his leg pinned him to the wall...until he wriggling stopped for ever ...

Raja rao ...renowned don of underworld...very promising candidate of the coming election ...taking place in 15 days ...if alive...he would have been won the election surely ...but alas ...!! he is no more ...!!!

Sighing chief closed his eyes ...his lips murmured...

And slipped out of the toilet ...pulling out his gloves ..pushed them in his waist pocket ...

He was about to make his way out of the stadium ...when he heard hurried foot steps behind him ...he looked at front ,...he could see two ladies coming towards there busy talking between themselves...

Thinking once he entered through the door next to him ...and nobody noticed him ...

Hiding himself behind a curtain he noticed the girl again ... now eyes opened...

stunning !! as his eyes fall upon her big butter fly eyes...his heart skipped a beat as he saw her humming the song facing the mirror...while taking her bangles off...

He checked her out from head to toe...when he noticed her dupatta is just over the flame of the candle stand that was on the stage ...his eyes widened as he saw it took the fire...and started burning ...

Thinking for fraction of a second ...he jumped behind her ...when she jumped out with a sudden shriek ...

But he clasped her mouth instantly ...took off the dupatta from her ...and threw away ...

Her big battling eyes widened in horror...as he did that ...

...he indicated to the dupatta ...following him her eyes fall upon that ...she noticed its burning in fire...

She understood what might have happened...was about to thank him but found his brown intent eyes staring at her ...

her hot heavy breaths on his face was tempting him ...the touch of her damp supple lips under his palm ...made his breaths heavy too...he felt a chill running through his spine ...as her scent engulfed his breaths ...

Her brows knotted as she noticed the person infront of herself totally covered in black ..even his face too...

...slowly he released her taking a step back...

And then she shrieked...tearing his tympanic membrane into pieces ...

He shut her again by one hand ...when she tried to push him off by both of her hands...

He managed to hold both of her hand at her back by the other hand ...when he heard somebody calling out at the door...

Geet kya huaaa...? geet ...r u fine ??

Cursing her voice box ...he pushed her behind the small almirah behind her ...still holding her tight ...he made it sure they were hidden totally ... ...!

The other girl came in search of her ..still looked here n there ...!!

In this process she managed to get a hand free...and started punching on his chest ...wriggling her body violently ...he thanked his stars she had taken off her bangles before...or else the noise would have alerted the other girl ..

Seeing no other choice he left her mouth blocking both of her hands at her back ...she was about to shout again ...

When he smacked his lips on hers...while crushing her on his hard masculine rock like chest ...she felt her bosom crushing on his chest ...as she felt his rough manly lips crushing her lips with it ...

Her big eyes widened more...shocked frozen ...she stopped wriggling instantly  ...experiencing the first kiss of her life...

In the process of shutting her he finally did that ...well it's a separate thing ... her lips were making  wild urge in him from long time ...he felt the softest thing his lips touched ever ...in an unknown content he closed his eyes to press more ...being the first kiss of his life too... he lost himself in her ...he pressed his lips harder...while gripping her more...by pinning her against the wall and himself...until she got breathless he didn't move a little...running out of breath ...she gasped parting her lips...taking the advantage ...he deepened the kiss ...entering the tongue inside her mouth to explore her ...she had awaken the demons inside him ...

She didn't understand for  some seconds she too lost herself ...closing her eyes she felt melting ...she felt her knees has turned into jelly ...feeling his hot demanding breaths on her face ...as his iron build skin touched her bare abdomen ...with just the thin material of his tee shirt between them ...

None of them noticed when the other girl went out leaving them alone in the dressing room ...behind the almirah ...

He pressed himself more against...the softest thing he had ever touched smashing her body against his hard torso ...he passionately deepened the kiss ...swirling his tongue inside her mouth .sucking her rose petal like lips...

the increasing fervor of his kiss transmitted the urge in herself oblivious to her ...she started kissing him back ...claiming his rough lips inside her mouth ...in the urge of the forbidden sin she lost her senses to hold back ...he was the first person touched her crossing the threshold of her virgin soul...stirring her up ... drumming up her heart ...passing the current of sensualism in her nerves ...

Suddenly ...she gained her conscious back  ...and opened her eyes to find that ...she ...geet handa ...kissing a stranger...in a girls dressing room ...behind an alimrah ...ohh babaji ...!!!

She pushed him with all her might ...though she failed to open the clasp of the iron hands...but his senses returned ...he opened his eyes to find the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen ...staring at him in complete horror...and shock...tear welled up in her innocent eyes... ...

He left her with a last nibble on her lower lip ...that caused a little blood ooze out ...keeping his signature on her ...he released her lips ...but didnt move away ...

Shock had tied her tongue ...she was heaving breathlessly...she stood there rooted  ...staring at the person ...clad in back ...face covered totally with a black musk ...except his honey brown deep intense eyes ...and sexiest red appealing lips ...with a perfect M shape ... that had tasted her own a few seconds ago

...he watched a lone tear rolling down escaping the boundaries of her big curly eye lashes...brushing thorough her satin like cheek ...her swollen red lips trembling ...

He lifted his left hand ...rubbed the tear off by his thumb ...and stepped back ...

He licked his lips ...to let her know how much he enjoyed it ...

Stepping back ...He slipped out ...to vanish behind the dark ...

When she stood there dazed ...flabbergasted ...petrified...as if death has touched her ...!!! allowing the unshed drops to roll on from her eyes...

Mission accomplished ...!!! showing a thumbs up ...he leaned on the seat next to the driver seat ...to cherish the memory of the first kiss of his life ...

The incidence of execution had slipped out of his mind ...

When S murmured to A while taking a turn...driving the black scorpio ( with false number plate ) through the lone dark road ...

Seems it was tough ...!!glancing at chief through corner of her eyes...

R leaned back relaxing his muscles after a long time ...when A stretched out his hands...

When shishupal crossed the limit of the 100 sins...Lord Krishna had killed him ...A  remarked ...

But their chief kept his eyes closed as the face flashed in front of him ...and her lips ...her innocent big eyes shining with tear ...he was oblivious to what being said there ...

This was certainly the most eventful day of her life till date ...she gulped down the dreadful incident in herself as her co dancers came to hug her after finishing up ...she greeted them with a plastic smile...nobody understood ...she was shaken totally ...the incident had stirred her soul ...

Hitting the pillow at night ...she cried remembering she had kissed him back ...she felt like strangling herself...she couldn't wash off his touch even after taking baths for numerous times...

When on other smile a smile of content crept on his lips ...as he still felt her supple lips against him ... still the smell of her skin was around him ...he hadn't even drank water after that ...in the fear ..he might lose the touch ...

The idea didn't strike him ...she was the only witness...she had seen him ...though he was in musk ...but she had seen him too closely ...

~' PART-3 '~

~xXx~

They all noticed him being too silent ...aloof from their discussions...it had been 4 hours they returned from the operation ...and still he hadn't said anything about the next ...

Obviously they were curious about it ...as they are participating in this kind of operation first in their life...but chief refused to break the seal of his lips...they all knew ...this operations are not new for him ...it had been only 8 months S joined them ...and after one month R...her brother ...they don't know much about chief's personal life ...except that ...he likes to keep things personal ...they don't have much idea...who are the people acts under him except themselves ...they had never seen them...as he had kept a few people unseen ...who only followed his orders ...sometimes A got the chance to interact with them...but that too over telephone ...might be because he is working for him for last 1n half year ...he is the closest to him amongst the others ...

Before taking them in ...chief has taken lots of tests ...information's...after being assured by their honesty and sincerity to him ...he accepted them in his gang ...

Before that ...he himself along with A  had accomplished lots of CASES...say executions... robbery ... or kidnapping ...!...

They knew ...if one thing lacks in him ...that is fear ...well might be emotions too...they had never seen him being talkative out of emotion ...when he knew everything about their lives...they knew just nothing ...may be  A too...they had no idea...who he is ...what he does...they hadn't even seen his face ...he always kept himself in dark ...he interacted with them masking himself in a black piece ...that kept his eyes along with nose and cheek bones covered...only lower jaw...along with lips could be visible ...

If they recognized something ...its his voice and his fist ...that had the power in them to lie down at least 10 people without any weapon ...he had immense power...the aura of his persona intimidated the opponents ..

But they could make an idea...that ...He is handsome ...his fair complexion ...cleen shaved cheeks ..and strong determined jaws ...gave them a hint about it ...

After a long waiting ...they gave up ...and started munching some sandwiches...when A told S to pass him one ...

SIR...! here it is...S passed him the burger ...!
sir...!!!...she called him louder ...

Her voice broke his trance ...! as he looked up ...

Are you alright sir ...?? A neared him ...

Uhh...yeah ...!!...thanx ...he took the burger ...and turned back ...when A threw another question  ...

Chief ...i was asking how did it go ...? any problem ..?nobody has seen you na ???

Chief replied munching the burger ...

Yeah ...it was perfect ...no obstacle faced...plain and smooth ...he took another bite ...and yeah ..nobody has seen me ...he paused as something struck his mind ...!!!

Shit ...!! she did ..!

In a sudden jerk he  straightened his half leaning body against the wall...and ..threw away the last part of the burger ...before announcing ...

EXCEPT ONE ...!!

What ...???????????????? the yell gasped in unison ...

But sir...We had planned na...it should look like an accident ...that the  COPD patient died due to asphyxia ...uhh ...had a sudden attack of acute bronchial asthma ...!! untill we plan further ...she gasped with the shriek ...

Shut up S ...!!

A 's voice made her shut at that instant ...she dared to question the chief ..!!

When without caring to her blabber ... he looked at his shiney black boot with minute attention ...why the hell this didn't strike in my mind ...she had seen me...from a very close distance ...she had seen my lips ...my eyes...ohhh shit ...!!! she is the witness..that it is not any accident . ...what's wrong with me...i didn't I think it before...what if she opens her mouth infront of police ...this is the first time I left a witness of a kill ...

His facial expressions were not readable from his masked face ...they waited for him to speak up ...

A ...leave this place ...everybody back to your places...its high time we should change our den ...i will let A know about the next den ...he will take you there ...he threw the words while making his way out ...

Sir... who is the witness ...?? A finally asked being not able to control himself more..

A girl ...!!!he left keeping them in shock ...mouth wide opened ...

Girl...!!!! R repeated the word dumbly ...

Sir ...and girl ...?? the next question came from S...little suspicious one ..

Ohh please stop it ...she might be just a witness...you are over exercising your pea sized brain ...huh...A retorted ...

~xXx~

Geet had woke up bit later than usual ...due to a long sleepless night ...looking at the clock she rushed to get ready ...its 11.30 am ...

It had been a utter busy day for her ...today dirjee had an appointment to the physician ...she took him there ...after a long queue their turn came ...and after that ...she went to the NGO to  receive the payment of her dance show  held yesterday ...and she had been reminded again about the stranger ...and the incident ...but she snapped out the idea...

While standing in the cash counter ..she heard some tense discussions going on in between the clerks...she ignored...and concentrated on her job ..she is goin to get 7000 ruppes for just one show ...she should be cautious enough to take it home safely  ...

While coming back she heard people scattered over groups ...and huffing puffing in some discussion ...

She scoffed inwardly glancing them from the corner of eye ... this is Mumbai ...people much more interested in mouth watering topic ...than their scheduled works ...

But suddenly an idea struck her ...what if they had come to know about the incident happened with her ...ohh shit ...what if they are discussing about her ...and the kiss...she couldn't think more...she rushed out from there as fast as possible ...she was so lost in her thoughts ...she didn't notice a pair of eyes gawking at her ...

She was crossing the road unmindfully ...when out of the blue she found herself dragged in someone's arm when pedestrians shrieked in fear ...baffled she looked at the road a truck crossed them in a good speed...she realized she had been saved by this person ...she could imagine ...if he didn't ...she would have been lying on the mid of the road soaked in blood ...smashed by the tire of the truck ...

She looked up to see her savior who had still held her by her slender waist ...but couldn't see his face ...as he was wearing a helmet ...umm...seems a biker ...

She mumbled a muffled thanks ...and released herself from him ...when he just nodded ...and moved away ...

She couldn't concentrate on a single thing while her way back to home  ...

After slouching in a sofa ...she opened the tv tired of the inner war she was having  ...she changed the channel to news while gulping down the water kept in front of her ...

And suddenly something demanded her attention ...her eyes became glued with the screen ...as it showed about the murder of raja rao ...in an NGO program ...

Her eyes popped out in horror...as her mind acted quickly to synchronize events in a chain ...

It was him ...!!! ...she mumbled in a choked voice...definitely ...!!!!

YES ...IT WAS ME...!

The glass slipped out from her hand as she heard a voice coming from her bed...

Turning her head ...she found the stranger again ...slouching comfortably in her bed...

She gasped ...and stood up in jerk ...

the same zed black outfit...the same black musk ...

her eyes widened in horror...as she found him in her bed...munching an apple held in his hand covered in gloves  ... she never thought of meeting him again ...

what happened ...?? looks like u have seen a ghost ...?he chuckled ...

she released the breath she was holding and took a step behind ...

what are you doing here .. ,...she finally found her tongue ...and spoke almost in a inaudible voice ...

tch ..tch ...what a question ..!! Is it the way to welcome your guests ??...he said without looking at her ...while checking the apple in his hand  ..while still munching bite of it ...

you are not a guest ...u r an intruder ..,.!!just get out of here ...she raised her voice...!

hmmm...so you can talk ...at first I thought you don't have a tongue ...he smirked ...

shut up ...and get out ...u bloody murderer ..!! she hissed remembering his act ..well acts ...

he woke up from the bed ...and moved towards her ...when she took a step behind ...her legs had become so heavy in fear ...

listen girl ...!!i m not here to take snacks ...to have some words with you ...he replied huskily ... his cold voice attacked her ears ...

she licked her dried lips to give a reply ...but stopped as she found him gazing at her lips ...the deadly lust in his stare  made her gasp a little ...

gulping she dragged her heavy leg to another step behind when he moved closer...

look ... u have seen me yesterday...only u ...and I want you to keep your mouth zipped ...till eternity ...he cleared it out

gaining some senses that its his weak point she dared to speak up ...
what if I don't ??

what if you do ...!! a quick reply came ...u r going to have a normal life ahead...why would you entangle yourself in danger ...??

I don't care ...!!!

U must ...u have your law studies to continue ...final exam is approaching u woman  ...!!!he chuckled ...

How come he knows all about me...she dreaded at the thought ...

Look ...go away ...or else I will shout ...!!!!

Shout ...!!! ...there is nobody at home ...ur dirjee had gone to play chase with his friend ...ur maid shivani had gone to meet her husband ...he replied in a cool way ..

Her butterfly eyes widened in shock ...oh babaji ...!! seems he knows everything about me...

Yes ...i do know...he remarked as if he is able to read her mind ...

I m  not a coward ...a future lawyer after all ..i should be afraid of a mere criminal .. she tried to convince herself...

Look ...i don't care ..what you do ...what more you can do ...you will kill me...but till I m alive ...i will speak ...i m an Indian ...and I have some duties towards the nation ...i will speak up against a crime ! I m not going to sit quiet in fear of my own life ...she informed adamantly .

While he gawked at her ...she had left her tresses loose open ...wearing a simple blue suit ...almost no make up ..except...her big brown eyes adorned with little koel ...and a light pink gloss making her fruity lips more appealing ...she is beautiful in deed...he said the last set of words to himself ...2nd time in last 24 hours ...

His eyes twinkled in appreciation with the confidence in her voice...and she missed it ...

She found him mum ...mistook he is scared by her speech ...

So she continued...huh ...do whatever u like ...i will not keep mum ...!!

When he quickly covered the distance between them and suddenly grabbed her by her waist ...she gasped at the sudden move ...he was swifter than a leopard...

She again felt the 6 pack strong abs against her soft skin of tummy ...the dress material were thin enough to stop the heat passing through them ...

Don't think I m sacred ...!! she retorted while wriggling hard to release herself from his clasp ...but what is a deer fights with a leopard...

He pressed her tighter with himself ...and whispered in a husky voice...

Liar ...!!

She gulped down to ease her throat ...

no ...i m not ... I ...i ... never lie ...she was conscious about the effect he was passing to her ...she controlled herself from falling under his daze...

his gazed at her pink supple lips ...he was so close to her ...he could even see the wrinkles on it ...he noticed her lips to part to say the next set of words...

she gathered confidence and spoke next... ..till I m alive ...u cant stop my voice...i m not scared by a criminal ...u can kill me ...what much u can do ...but i will speak up till I m alive ..!!!...she declared ...

there are lotsa ways to zip your mouth ...one of them I had demonstrated earlier ...looks like you have forgotten ...lemme remind u darling !

saying this he smacked his lips again with hers ...

he had no plan of doing it again ...in fact he cursed himself thousand times from yesterday for doing it...and see...he is repeating it ...this time with open eyes...

he pressed his rough demanding lips hard to her supple one ...in way to part them...but she didn't open her mouth ...his eyes twinkled ...at which she understood he is upto something ...

before she could make herself ready ...she felt a stinging pain on her lower lip ...he has nibbled it again ...she gasped and he took the advantage of deepening the kiss...he entered his tongue inside her mouth ...to taste her saliva

...he again felt himself drowning in her ...she is driving me crazy again ...how this woman awakes the demons in me ...!!  ...but he was too lost to control himself...and dug his nails in her waist ...to clasp her harder ...

for some seconds she too lost herself in his demand...what is it in him that makes break all the walls I had raised around me ...??...she was about to respond to his passion ...when she realized she is kissing a murderer ...

she bit his tongue moving inside her mouth ..

ouchhh...!!!

he left her instantly with a sudden shriek ...

u stupid jangli billi ...!!!!what u have done ...!! 

he groaned at her tasting the salty blood of his own oozing from the tongue ... when she enjoyed her victory with a grin on her face ...

but to her utter dismay her clutched her again ...

look u stupid woman ...!!! don't dare to go against me ...

huh ...she twitched her little nose...i m not scared of death ...

I don't kill a innocent ...!! he retorted peering her eyes through his burning gaze... ...

I must admit she is quite brave in this little age...how much old she is ..may be 20 ..?? he thought ...

I don't kill innocents ..he repeated ...and continued after a short pause...and to be precise I have saved you from death ...two times till now ..he informed as a matter of fact ...!

Whattt??

He released her from his grasp and gapped from her ...

Yeah ...1st yesterday ...your burning dupatta ...and today when you were all ready to hug the truck ...uhh ...even u had passed a thanks to me ...he grinned slyly ...

Saying this he turned back to her ..checking out her room ...

Whattt...that was you ...my goodness..you were following me ...!!!

Yes honey ..i was ...and I will ...remember ...my eyes will be on you if u dare to speak up ...!

what if I do ...?

he turned at her ...and looked straight in her eyes...that made her numb instantly ...

then you have to leave this place ...world ...and LIVE TOGETHER WITH ME...!!!

she let out a hushed shriek at this ...ohh babaji ,...what a shameless person he is ...!!!

ahh ...dont worry ..i m not interested sharing bed with you ...he clarified again with a straight look on his face ... ...as if he can easily read her mind and continued ...its just your future life will be confined to me only ...remote from the rest of the world...

bye honey  ...hope you got my words...saying he sat on the window pane...was about to jump down when again he stared at her ...Indicating her by two of his fingers after pointing his eyes too ...that said ...his eyes will be on her ...

he vanished in the thin air ...leaving her flabbergasted ...

did he just give me a threat of kidnapping me ???

love reet ...

if u like it plz hit the like button ...and do leave ur comments ...i m waiting for ur responses ...plz do reply

next update link

Edited by Amour_Reet - 10 years ago
mitzi11 thumbnail
nice update cont soon thanks pm
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i loved it! i like the way you changed Maan and Geet a little bit can't wait for moreπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh reet....what an update.........seriously loved the kiss........what a passionate angry kiss......hmmm plzzz continue.
funnymonkey thumbnail
Wow nice its so inavative and a fresh story....please add me to ur pm list and update soon please....
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the two parts.........continue soon.
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice starT!!!

continue soON!!!!
Kadds02 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reet! U take the cake again!
Amazing concept