Posted: 14 years ago
Shreya Ghoshal

Song:
Yeh Ishq Hai
https://sound6.mp3pk.com/indian/jab_we_met/jabwemet03%28www.songs.pk%29.mp3

Please rate her performance 1-10.

Here are some important notes:

10 is the highest rating, 1 is the lowest
    You are NOT rating the song You are NOT rating how much you like Shreya Ghosal
    You are NOT rating how much you like her singing in general You ARE rating how well she sang in this song in particular Set 5 as the average bollywood playback singing performance, and rate from there Please listen to the song before rating
  • Final score will be computed after about 2 days of voting and after judges have also given their ratings

If anyone is lost and doesn't know whats going on, please visit the
Official Game Thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1387579

Feel free to discuss her rating for this performance!

Edited by risingabove - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Note:

Though this could possibly go in as a dance, or romantic song, it's going in as a fun/happy/playful song. Though it involves some romance, it's shown in a more fun way. And it's too fast for the romantic round anyways. And though the music is dancing-like, and it has the pace as well, in the movie its portrayed as a fun song and the lyrics say the same. There isn't much dancing going on in the song itself in the movie. Nonethless, it could go as a dance song, possibly (but not really) a romantic song, but its more of a playful/fun/happy song than dance or romance.
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shreya Ghosal has a very popular song selection this time....it will be interesting how this goes....I mean afterall, she did sing really good here
xobile thumbnail
Shreya is without a doubt gonna finish first in this round, after having lost the top spot in Round 3.
ssk13809 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xobile

Shreya is without a doubt gonna finish first in this round, after having lost the top spot in Round 3.

😆

You haven't even seen the other half yet

xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssk13809

😆

You haven't even seen the other half yet

That's how sure I am... 😊
ssk13809 thumbnail

That's how sure I am... 😊

And why are you so sure?

a) Shreya's singing in this song just can not be beaten.
b) Popular song for Shreya = crazy biased ratings coming in from audience
c) Combination of a and b....with more due to _____ (a or b?)

xobile thumbnail

And why are you so sure?

a) Shreya's singing in this song just can not be beaten.
b) Popular song for Shreya = crazy biased ratings coming in from audience
c) Combination of a and b....with more due to _____ (a or b?)

It's a mix of singing and popularity. There is a limit to the quality of singing you can have in the upbeat genre. And Shreya's singing here is really one of the best renditions in this genre - it's hard to top!

And in terms of popularity, not only will Shreya fans love the song, so will many not-so-die-hard Shreya fans! It's an unbeatable combo.
ssk13809 thumbnail

It's a mix of singing and popularity. There is a limit to the quality of singing you can have in the upbeat genre. And Shreya's singing here is really one of the best renditions in this genre - it's hard to top!

And in terms of popularity, not only will Shreya fans love the song, so will many not-so-die-hard Shreya fans! It's an unbeatable combo.

Okay for even more interesting questions...So I can get to the heart of what I'm asking...

Do you think she will finish with the highest judges score? And more specifically, do you think she alone will finish with the highest score from you? (Notice the "alone")
xobile thumbnail

Okay for even more interesting questions...So I can get to the heart of what I'm asking...

Do you think she will finish with the highest judges score? And more specifically, do you think she alone will finish with the highest score from you? (Notice the "alone")

Can't guarantee if she will be number one by judges' scores. Also, can't guarantee if she will finish with my highest score of the round.