Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
One of my favourite tracks..Hhmmmm...

This song is difficult to sing, because of the fast pace and quick entering low and high notes. She gave beauty to this song with her voice. This song gives a proof of Shreya's versatility as a singer. She can sing up-beat fast tracks well. Throw is perfect. Pronunciation is clear. A flawless performance according to me.

I liked the transitions of mood in the song, she had to bring a happy, peppy feel and a romantic emotion as well. And she did brilliantly well. When she had to sing the romantic part she tuned her voice lower accordingly for example "Toray Mainay Saray He Bhandhan.." and then again switches to the happy mode.

A complete song with a definite 'wow' factor. So, Shreya will get a 10 on 10 from my side.
Hunk101 thumbnail
😆😆
Laughing at those 2 people who can give yeh ishq a 1! People seriously need to overcome their frustrations!😆
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hunk101

😆😆

Laughing at those 2 people who can give yeh ishq a 1! People seriously need to overcome their frustrations!😆

At least they make us laugh! So, lets thank them!

a big THANK YOU to them 😆
-swati- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it a 10/10 for me...
first reason it is one of my favorite songs..
but the important thing is that it proves that she is really versatile..
The song is fast paced, low and high notes transition...Shreya has done complete justice to this song...
flawless according to me
brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Yaah may be u shud! 😉😆

Zaroor Khandelwal ji. 😊
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just wanted to say something...

I got a lot of recommendations for this song for Shreya Ghoshal. A lot. That is why I played it. But I think all those Shreya Ghoshal fans should have some strategy in mind. In other words, they should save the best of Shreya for the later rounds when the competition is tougher. That's usually the general strategy for all the singers. And that's why you won't always see a strong song played for each singer every round. Their saving their best for the tougher rounds.

So that's just something to keep in mind for future recommendations. This is the Fun/Happy/Playful songs Round. Another one of these Rounds might be played closer to the finish again. It might've been a wiser choice to save this song for that round.

But yeah, this applies to all singers....just keep these things in mind
Hunk101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: risingabove

Just wanted to say something...

I got a lot of recommendations for this song for Shreya Ghoshal. A lot. That is why I played it. But I think all those Shreya Ghoshal fans should have some strategy in mind. In other words, they should save the best of Shreya for the later rounds when the competition is tougher. That's usually the general strategy for all the singers. And that's why you won't always see a strong song played for each singer every round. Their saving their best for the tougher rounds.

So that's just something to keep in mind for future recommendations. This is the Fun/Happy/Playful songs Round. Another one of these Rounds might be played closer to the finish again. It might've been a wiser choice to save this song for that round.

But yeah, this applies to all singers....just keep these things in mind

I know you are  right, but there are alot more no. of good songs when it comes to singers like shreya, alka etc, I mean for instance if we take the theme romantic, alka will have more than 20 good & popular songs, its very difficult to suggest anyone. I suggested yeh ishq by keeping in mind all songs of shreya, when it comes to these type of theme I had 2-3 more songs in mind which were equally good. So there isnt anything to worry.

By the way rising, I just wanted to know how many more rounds/themes are remaining?
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I know you are  right, but there are alot more no. of good songs when it comes to singers like shreya, alka etc, I mean for instance if we take the theme romantic, alka will have more than 20 good & popular songs, its very difficult to suggest anyone. I suggested yeh ishq by keeping in mind all songs of shreya, when it comes to these type of theme I had 2-3 more songs in mind which were equally good. So there isnt anything to worry.

By the way rising, I just wanted to know how many more rounds/themes are remaining?

That's true too.

And I just wanted to point out to everyone in general, it's not that necessary for singers to keep all their best for the last. Sometimes a singer needs to prove something after some bad weeks, and show their talent. Such was the case with Alisha after bad 1st 2 Rounds, she went with "Tinka Tinka". So occasionally some of their best will be played early. All in all, it's not that important to keep your best for last. Just something to keep in mind though.

There are many rounds remaining as contestants. The themes though will circulate between romance, dance, and fun songs. Because these 3 cover just about all themes and all singers have sung these types of songs.
Edited by risingabove - 14 years ago
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Everyone notice how since the last discussion about Shreya Ghoshal getting too many 10s, the amount of all these extra 10s has reduced? 👍🏼
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great singing by Shreya Ghosal! Great song also! One of the top hits of 2008.

A very nice display of her versatility as she sings a more upbeat song than usual. It's great she has such good voice quality that she can do just about any type of song with such good voice quality. She had the right attitude, right expression, and right feel for this song all the way. She also did a great job matching the beat of the song and singing perfectly in sync. This song required you to pay close attention to the beat and pace of the song while singing. Well done there.

Shreya was fantastic throughout the whole song. I especially liked the final sequence, I especially liked how she said "Pucho na pucha mujheeee kya" in the end. Very well done.

Overall, very well sung. Brilliant. However, though there were some difficult sequences, I don't think overall it was that difficult. I mean, her attitude in this song was amazing, but still it just that difficult. Difficult yes, but not that difficult.  I wish I could give a 9.5, but I'm going to have to give it a

Rating: 9/10