Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
No words! What a lively voice, and very hip. I liked her voice throughout, no complaints. I'll give her a 10! Sorry, ssk!
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

No words! What a lively voice, and very hip. I liked her voice throughout, no complaints. I'll give her a 10! Sorry, ssk!

Hey I'm not saying she doesn't deserve to finish at the top. Actually, so far she does, and she probably will all the way. Can't say for sure though is all I was saying.

She did sing wonderfully!
Edited by ssk13809 - 14 years ago
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow this is a wonderful selection for Shreya! 👏 ..this song portrays Shreyas true versatality...excellent singing and voice quality..a sure 10 from me! 😃
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeh ishq is my favourite, after jab we met I remember that more than 1 year I had been dancing on these song. Love her voice quality. And I am happy that pritam gave her an opportunity to show more of her versatility, hats off to him too. Shreya is soo PERFECT in this song that I have to give her a PERFECT 10/10.
brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
9/10

Don't know why always I feel this song lacks something. Probably I need to get my ears checked. 😊
Hunk101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brahmabul

9/10

Don't know why always I feel this song lacks something. Probably I need to get my ears checked. 😊

Yaah may be u shud! 😉 😆
Hunk101 thumbnail
Yeh ishq is one of shreya's best songs in terms of popularity as well as singing. Shreya is simply amazing in this song, even if I try finding flaws I am not able to. It was tailor made for shreya's young & sweet voice. And it not only well sung but also well-composed. 10 for shreya!
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There has been a close call between alisha and shreya in my books for this round.

Now, coming to shreya. Perhaps there is more to just being called a singer like shreya ghoshal and more than just to win an award called a national award for this wonderful track.

Controversies over awards aside, there are many reasons for this. It captures the current audiences' demands for light, peppy, clean tracks with a hint of youthfulness and attitude which connects with audiences in such a way that the public dances to your tunes.

And who better than the young talented shreya to sing this track with such a feel, attention to detail and precision that she not only deserves a 10, but also a👏.
Edited by cosworthkid007 - 14 years ago
kiti_g thumbnail
Love the song and the singing!! So with my eyes closed and ears covered I'm handing down a 10/10 for this one! 😛
I dont think i need to say why 😳
Havent listened to this with my 'critical' ear but i doubt if that will change the score! 😊
simran_ild thumbnail
A difficult song to sing, especially the beginning and ending; but Shreya is just spot-on from the very first 'haan'.

It's one of those songs where the singer stands out in each and every word of the song and you pay attention to every word every time you listen to it. Shreya takes her time to play with every word and still the song qualifies as a racy, fast-paced number; she is amazing!

10/10