Posted: 14 years ago
Shreya Ghoshal

Song:
Zoobi Doobi
https://sound18.mp3pk.com/indian/3idiots/3idiots02%28www.songs.pk%29.mp3

Please rate her performance 1-10.

Here are some important notes:

10 is the highest rating, 1 is the lowest
    You are NOT rating the song You are NOT rating how much you like Shreya Ghosal
    You are NOT rating how much you like her singing in general You ARE rating how well she sang in this song in particular Set 5 as the average bollywood playback singing performance, and rate from there Please listen to the song before rating
  • Final score will be computed after about 2 days of voting and after judges have also given their ratings

If anyone is lost and doesn't know whats going on, please visit the
Official Game Thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1387579

Feel free to discuss her rating for this performance!

Edited by risingabove - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Aww ... This is my fav. song ! Very well sung by her , with the right attitude 😉 So I give her a 10 !
.anusha. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the jhatke she gave in the song and the mastifull voice is really fresh and i really love the way she sang it. therefore, i rate the best. 10 on the scale.
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She was good, but I love II5 ka zoobi doobi "parampara" more 😆😆

An 8 from me 😃
nitu07 thumbnail
I love this song... Never knew she sang it...
just love her voice here...
suits the mood sooo perfectly!!
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bump, this is part of 2nd half not first! (Don't want it to fall behind 1st half polls)
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great singing by Shreya Ghosal!

Once again, she sings brilliantly! Looking likely to be the top singer for the 2nd straight week.

In this song, she sang a type of song she usually does not sing. Something more easy-going and fun. And she did a splendid job!
Perfect expressions. I mean that too, as she was singing I could see her dancing and having fun. Just perfect feel she added. One of the best I've ever heard from a singer in terms of feel/expression.

And her voice quality, without a doubt, was amazing like usual! She has the best voice quality for females in the industry. And she showed it in this song for sure. Right from the start, her first lines without music, brilliant!

And there were many variations she sang the main lines as well as we go through the whole song, showing her singing talent. And she made it seem all so easy. Even the high pitches were perfectly done, everything was just great.

With all that said, I don't think the song was THAT difficult. So I'm going to stop myself from giving a 10. Though if there was a 9.5, I would. But for now...

Rating: 9/10

Though I will admit, this was the best singing performance in this contest so far!

Edited by ssk13809 - 14 years ago
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love this song. Shreya who few years back was only known for romantic or melodies, has done an outstanding job I feel, whatever opportunity she gets she come out with flying colours & songs like zoobi doobi, yeh ishq etc are some best examples. And now ofcourse she is known as one of the most versatile singers.  In this song I like the portion most where she sings "Hai raat akeli tanha" & she also adds the naughtiness in "ayi ayi ayi". Sonu & Shreya combination is always superb. SO a Perfect 10!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh I love this girl's voice. She's come such a long way from SRGMP. 👏 There was barely anything I could find in this song that she didn't do good in. It was almost a flawless performance. She hit all the keys on the right now. There were a lot of variations in the song. I was really able to connect to her singing and voice. She knew when to put an emphasis on her words and when not to. Superb singing in my opinion. But falls just short of a perfect 10.

Final rating: 9

Hunk101 thumbnail
OMG, zoobie doobie is one of my favourite no.s of last year. Awesome song & wonderfully sung by shreya & sonu has also done a great job. I think this time also Shreya will take a 10 from me!😛