esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Sweetness personified!
Mood personified!
Youthfulness personified!
harkats personified!
laya and taal personified!

Superb singing by the dymanic duo of the new generation, zubi dubi nein humko is gaane mein poori tarah dubo diya!

Shreya's voice scales new highs and sonu compliments her perfectly, just see the singing "chemistry" in this track. Seductive.👏
10/10.👏
Ranbir.Fan thumbnail
Ofcourse a 10 for shreya! Her voice is such that noone gets tired of listening any no. of times. Zoobie doobie is another great no. from her, she definitely has proved her versatility with songs like this.
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

My most favourite track, for the basic reason that it fits on every situation of my life. Just love it. It will be difficult to dissect this song!

The starting is truly 'Shreya'-like; magical, subtle and wondrous. The most important thing about this song is to maintain the expression, in which Shreya does an outstanding job. However, one thing to note here is that this is a western-stylized song, which means that it does not require much difficulty in singing, for which the mark will be deducted. But yes, the fast pace of the song makes the singer difficult to maintain his tempo.

The music is beautiful. She rises beautifully here from lower notes to higher notes. Comparing this to Mahalaxmi's lower rate of throw of voice in Falak Tak Chal, here Shreya does a wonderful job for which an extra point will be granted. The high notes and low notes are superbly sung. Her throw is strong and enables her to create an impact. Sonu Niigaam has wonderfully sung this song with apt expressions, but the show has been stolen by Shreya here with minute details.

So, I would have given this singing an 8 mark because of its simplicity, but for the perfect naughty and catchy expressions of Shreya and the marked subtleness, I cannot stop myself from giving it one more mark. So, my marks are summed up as 9 out of 10 for this song.

saq123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thx shreyacool 4 d info. Had been away so could not b here before now. Am glad its still just the second round. Can never judge shreya. She's just 2 perfect 4 me. But, will vote regularly. 👏 4 risingabove 4 another wonderful initiative. Plz correct d spelling of her name. Its GhoshalEdited by saq123 - 14 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What have you done, risingabove??Are you serious making me judge this song??? If so, where is the option for a 15??? What can I say? Flawless singing by Shreya Ghosal, nowhere did she go flat, her harkats were terrific, right tempo, and great synccronization with the great Sonu Nigam! Sonu Nigam+ Shreya Ghosal= Lethal combination!Since there is no option for 15 or 20, I'll be glad to give her a 10!
xobile thumbnail
Wow this song is geting an amazing response! I've listened to it once just now, but doubt I'll give it a 9 or 10... Would have preferred to hear the song in Sunidhi's voice, tbh. 😕
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Another perfect singing by Shreya 👏...is there any song this girl can't sing...😊

I give her 10...
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xobile

Wow this song is geting an amazing response! I've listened to it once just now, but doubt I'll give it a 9 or 10... Would have preferred to hear the song in Sunidhi's voice, tbh. 😕

Yeah xobile only gives 9s and 10s to certain singers that he decides before even listening to the song....

just kidding
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rachna--

Another perfect singing by Shreya 👏...is there any song this girl can't sing...😊

Yes there are. Just ask me.
xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssk13809

Yeah xobile only gives 9s and 10s to certain singers that he decides before even listening to the song....

just kidding

LOL but ssk do tell what is SO amazing about this song... I'm not saying I won't give it a 9 but I don't see whats so great!