Frequent Posters

xobile thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
^^ soz I mean Shreya's singing in this song
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xobile

LOL but ssk do tell what is SO amazing about this song... I'm not saying I won't give it a 9 but I don't see whats so great!

Well I gave it a 9. To sum it up really quick, it was perfectly sung. Flawless singing, combined with excellent expressions (really, one of the best feeling/expressions I've heard from a female singer), and top voice quality.  Unlike her Silsila Hai, here it's not 1 dimensional and shows much variety in her singing.
Edited by ssk13809 - 14 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Edit

Edited by debayon - 14 years ago
xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssk13809

Well I gave it a 9. To sum it up really quick, it was perfectly sung. Flawless singing, combined with excellent expressions (really, one of the best feeling/expressions I've heard from a female singer), and top voice quality.  Unlike her Silsila Hai, here it's not 1 dimensional and shows much variety in her singing.

Yeah but so was Kavita's first round song 'Pyar Hua Chupke Se'  - I gave that 8/10
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah but so was Kavita's first round song 'Pyar Hua Chupke Se'  - I gave that 8/10

Though both were perfect, this one had better voice quality and expressions/feeling for me.
Edited by ssk13809 - 14 years ago
xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssk13809

Though both were perfect, this one had better voice quality and expressions/feeling for me.

Aah fair enough....
Ranbir.Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Rachna--

Another perfect singing by Shreya 👏...is there any song this girl can't sing...😊

I give her 10...

I too dont think there is any song she cant sing. Whatever opportunity she is given she just gives her damn best! Few years back she was considered best only at slow or romantic songs etc, but ofcourse she proved everyone wrong. Her yeh ishq hai was an awesome no. ofcourse, she is truly talented!😊
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I wanted to hear this type of masti bhari yet romantic song from shreya for a long time ....The atmosphere she creates when she starts the song is simply out of this world !!!!!...
Love  this song ...Sonu and Shreya combo at it's best!!!!...beautifully rendered by Shreya ....Mindblowing !!!!....

I give her a .................10  
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Last day to vote for Round 2!
saq123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow this song is geting an amazing response! I've listened to it once just now, but doubt I'll give it a 9 or 10... Would have preferred to hear the song in Sunidhi's voice, tbh. 😕

den i wud also like Annu ji 2 sing d male portion. Annuji+Sunidhi will b deadly combo😛