I'd love to work with Ranbir - Shraddha Kapoor

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I'd love to work with Ranbir Kapoor

Hot newbie Shraddha Kapoor tells us slam-book stuff like her favourite movies, actors and people she wants to work with.

Favourite Shakti Kapoor film

I absolutely love Andaz Apna Apna and my father's performance in it. It is one my favouritest films. It is too good and I could watch it endlessly.

Favourite Padmini Kolhapure film

From my aunt Padmini's movies, I loved Prem Rog. It was brilliant. She is a natural actor.

Favourite films

Pyaasa is my all-time favourite film. Waheedaji was something else in it. Absolutely amazing!

I like The Shawshank Redemption and a foreign film called Central Station. It is a very lovely film; it is awesome. I love The Godfather 1 and 2. I like Monster and Boys Don't Cry. These are also two roles that I really like because they are very challenging and Charlize and Hilary stepped out of their comfort zones and beauty and explored a whole different dimension to themselves. This shows that cinema is changing.

Favourite actors

My Favourite actors are: My father (Shakti Kapoor), Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan. I really like the work Ranbir Kapoor is doing and I would love to work with him. That would be a great opportunity for me if it comes my way.

I love Priyanka Chopra as she is very sincere in her work. I like my aunt Padmini and I think she is a natural. Waheeda Rehmanji bowled me over in Pyaasa. I really like Nutan and Madhuri Dixit.

I like Hilary Swank and Julia Roberts and I love Charlize Theron in Monster. My favourite Hollywood actor is Natalie Portman.

Among the men, I love Johnny Depp. He is my number one. Edward Norton is a close second.

Link http://www.starboxoffice.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/February/News_20100227_133

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brownies thumbnail
WOW! She's really pretty. She's Shakti Kapoor's daughter? Poor kid...
Mistyy thumbnail
she is pretty, good thing she didn't inherite her father's looks 😛

being shakti kapoor's daughter is bad enough!!!

oh just read she is padmini kohlopuri's neice..makes sense, she looks a lot like her😃
Edited by freakyy - 14 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Is padmini kohlopuri and shakti related?

I feel sorry for this girl though... she's shakti kapoor's daughter