Users

Frequent Posters

Smile thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I totally agree with Mystica.

Smile

heyher87 thumbnail
HEY MYSTICA,KANCHI SOMEPEOPLE IN THIS FORUMS ARE KEEP ON ATTACKING HOW ABOUT U GUYS TAKE CARE OF THAT TOO
Morgoth thumbnail

Hi Heyher

You can send any one of the Moderators a PM with the link to the topic containing the offending msg and it will be taken care of.

hydroxide00 thumbnail

hi freaks..

sooo i'm being discused here...wel i neva knew i'm so popular...neways...i neva knew u ppl wont let me xpres my views...just like anjali308 said this forum is a place of xpressin ones opinion n beliefs(i guess this is all a lie)u just want ppl 2 complement u n not tell u wat u really r.n i guess u ppl canot get rid of me...coz only i can get u ppl rid of me...since i have acess to sooo many comps tht u ppl will b blockin ip adrress ur whole life...n btw ahmed316us stop runing after gurls.

hydroxide00 thumbnail

hi again

u noe wat rite now i'm sittin wid deadly n she read my last post n then v had a discussion on how i should not do this to all u ppl since u all cant just keep on blockin me.....so i have deacided to stop whtever i was doin n bcum a sweet n nice poster(a person who posts)...i will not call any of u lesbians....or any other bad words...n rud comments..

so i'm sowwie v. sowie
pl accept this apology

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Vijay will take care of that hydoxide00! Some people are just members. Vijay and other members please take NOTE!

deadly thumbnail
Rabeek this time Hydroxide was apologising in the second post. And she has promised me that she will not trouble you guys or be rude. Its upto to you guys to forgive or not to forgive her.

I think you are right Deadly... I think things are back to normal and we can still continue to have a healthy discussion.

What say mystica ?

Cheers,
Vijay

anniegupta_ thumbnail
hey.. we can forgive hydro right?? 😉

i was just amazed that she actually apologized 😕
Morgoth thumbnail

Hi

I just read the msg today and apology accepted.