Why a 14 year old girl started wearing Hijab !

kingallahslave thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Assalam Alaykum,

A Sister shared with me why she started wearing Hijab.

Im 14 and i started wearing a hijab yeah people make fun of me even my own aunts and cousin but i do it for Allah.I ignore what people say about me and im happy love my life even when people dont look happy when they see a little girl wearin a hijab caz they dnt lik it,Alot of people mug me 2 but i love wearing hijab and inshAllah ill never take it off

====================
Well,She said she saw a Dream which changed her.

then I asked her about dream.here it is.
====================

Click below link to read her dream....

http://islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com/2009/08/31/why-a-14-year-old-girl-started-wearing-hijab/

[If you wish,you can share this true Story but You must ADD TAKEN BACK LINK where ever u share,copyright post !]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I didn't read the dream but whatever she said before that I agree with. Of course we do it for Allah only, people, especially those who do not want to support a scarf themselves, will always diss you for wearing one. But who cares. to be honest, I can't even imagine to go out without my scarf now. I feel so safe with it. It protects me, wearing it I know that whoever is looking at me knows I'm a Muslim girl so people can think whatever they want!