Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

Same here! I was like "what is the woman doing with her arms?" And Rana at the end with his hair exploded around him had me rolling on the floor as well πŸ˜†

But I did feel bad for Padmini. And yes, the computerised version of her lake palace was beautiful.

But I just don't get what Nagmati is getting at. No doubt she's doing a great job of harrasing Padmini but what is she gaining out of this? Self satisfaction? Oh well. At least with the news of Rana's abduction, she'll lay off a bit.

though i didn't notice da Padmini running in slow motion but Ranaji wid hair exploded around him also made me laughing yaar .πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
ya u r rite dat Nagmati is getting self satisfaction by doing it. in her jealousy 2wards Padmini she 4gets abt Chittor & Ranaji 4 whom she claims her so much luv!!! 
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

Same here! I was like "what is the woman doing with her arms?" And Rana at the end with his hair exploded around him had me rolling on the floor as well πŸ˜†

But I did feel bad for Padmini. And yes, the computerised version of her lake palace was beautiful.

But I just don't get what Nagmati is getting at. No doubt she's doing a great job of harrasing Padmini but what is she gaining out of this? Self satisfaction? Oh well. At least with the news of Rana's abduction, she'll lay off a bit.
[/QUOTE me too feeling so bad 4 Padmini.earlier she has 2 live widout da luv of her husband bcoz of Nagmati, now dis Khilji got both Padmini & Ranaji separated.

i was waiting 4 their romance 2 see as it was da story of luv, bravery & understanding of Padmini & Ranaji.but now we hav 2 see all dat war & its tactics. me too hate both Nagmati & Khilji😑😑😑 

Edited by tiny15 - 14 years ago

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jiya-

guys dont u think in the beginning when they showed promo of rani padmiini..
they showed her reflection in water was better?
when she says hum uss nirlaj ke samne kabhi nahi jaenge.. !!
i just didnt understand how he saw her from a small window it was bit confusing for me

Which promo are you talking about, can you find it on youtube?
tiny15 thumbnail
wen show started dis promo as said by Jiya was showed.u can find it at youtube too.
sattvik thumbnail
I see Nagmati still loves Ratan as she wouldn't have fell and be ill and asked Padmini to hand herself over to Khilji if she didn't.

I totally agree with Nagmati to an extent, after all, Padmini is her Saut, I'm sure if we found out our life partner was married to someone else and had to accept them, it would take long and being rude would be the first thing we would do....

I still think the serial is going at a fast pace, but Ratan Singh needs to be the King for a year, before he gets killed, it seems as if Chittod will attack Delhi soon and the women will commit Jauhar.... I wonder if Nagmati committed Jauhar.....
-Jiya- thumbnail
Nagmati always loved ratan ji, and i also agree that padmini is her saut...
and in before times 2nd 3rd wives was no big deal.  Nagmati is right at her place
that she wasnt informed by her husband that he was going to see some other women
and also that he got married..
so i somehow think that it was ratan ji's fault as well that he didnt inform her about padmini,
padmini has tried everything to make her happy but nagmati is just being a little too strict

and i definetly agree that its going very fast.. which i m liking but i want to see the every little details that happened.. w/o being a dragged episodeπŸ˜†
i dont think nagmati commited jahur.. as they r showing she is already ill
sattvik thumbnail
I was thinking the same, the pace is getting better, but it feels like the show will end by next week or the end of this week! 😭
-Jiya- thumbnail
yes exactly
it seems like they are just covering the main points..
becuz i read somewhere that badal who's padmini's little brother is 16
when ratan ji gets kidnapped.. n lets face it.. it hasnt been that many yearsπŸ˜†
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its going fast, its good, but bad that its going to end, all serials should be fast paced! you know soaps in South Korea only last a few episodes but they are famous, and well renowned!

A soap does not have to run for years for it be awesome! thats just my opinion!πŸ˜‰
sattvik thumbnail
Well, we can assume Nagmati is dead now and so is Samar Singh.... meaning Ratan Singh is the King now, but his reign isn't long as he will die soon. Then every man will fight and every woman will commit Jauhar...

But I don't get what will happen to Yashovardhan...