Daily Episode Discussions: Views, Opinion,etc...

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi everyone!

I am really excited about this serial after seeing the promo and first episode, this saga seems to be a very promising one!

And so I think its a good idea to discuss the episodes on a daily basis- post views, opinion, disappointments, etc...

I figured that a good way to do that in an organised manner, would be to start a topic, so the floor is all yours,

Happy Discussing to all of us!! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hi dear!!
the sec epsde was 2 gud... than the 1st...loved the dialogues a lot!!mre interstg was the way ranasingh flirted wid padmini wen she warned him 2 be careful n he ask the question by whom????tat was really cute!! hate tat khjli guy!!!
Intrepida thumbnail
yea, that khilji guy's acting is good, thats why we hate him!
I am liking the dialogues between Padmini and Ratan Singh!
mehraan thumbnail
felt bad 4 tat princess of devagri!n yup the dialogues between the cuople were gud...nice chemistry!
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really enjoyed the second epi. Shed light on the characters more which was needed.

Ratan is some man. Stuck to his moral yet a flirt, hard spoken yet soft hearted, he really is a prince in all sense.

Someone pass me my sword. I'll quietly do that Khilji. He's such a creep.

Badal is so cute. Bless him for protecting his sister. All lil bro's are like that, except mine!

I don't understand where Padmini's dad is coming from. He really wants his daughter to stay at home...forever?!

Ahh, I'm seriously loving this show.
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

Really enjoyed the second epi. Shed light on the characters more which was needed.

Ratan is some man. Stuck to his moral yet a flirt, hard spoken yet soft hearted, he really is a prince in all sense.

Someone pass me my sword. I'll quietly do that Khilji. He's such a creep.

Badal is so cute. Bless him for protecting his sister. All lil bro's are like that, except mine!

I don't understand where Padmini's dad is coming from. He really wants his daughter to stay at home...forever?!

Ahh, I'm seriously loving this show.

I guess all the characters are all works of nature!! all very unique, and different.....yes I agree with you that Khilji should be silenced forever!
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm i know..even i wondered why Padmavati's dad aint interested in marrying her off 😕 Maybe she is the only child..Hmmmmmmm
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu1101

Hmmm i know..even i wondered why Padmavati's dad aint interested in marrying her off 😕 Maybe she is the only child..Hmmmmmmm

I thought that was a little wierd because its considered a good thing to get the daughter married off...her father is just cant let go i guess!
Intrepida thumbnail
I personally think that Padmavati should wear the clothes that she is wearing in the promos and official pictures, she looks more Rajasthani! what do you all think?
mehraan thumbnail
u c dear tats wat i hve asked in one of my post whtr she is a rajput...her dressg style seems different...mayb she will wear it once she marries rana pratap!!she is not a born rajput  as many said provided by facts  n the dressg style u refer is tat of rajasthani ...so it shall b aftr marraige