Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Chetan Raghav's dead? It can't be, he still has to be banished and then go to a forest to attract Allaudin... It might be his magical skills that get him alive again.... 😕
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆 Chetan arising from the dead due to his connections with the dark arts. Good idea Sattvik but I doubt it. He's as good as gone. Which is unfair to what history has unfolded for us. And very unfair on Rana I must say.

I actually feel like the scenes are skipping alot. There's no continuity and it's annoying me now.

I like how Rana avoiding having to spend his nights with Nagmati. Now even if he's still not allowed to visit Padmini's quarters, what's stopping Padmini from visiting his? 😉 And no one would be breaking any of their oaths!
Jenifer. thumbnail
Just catched up with the last two epis. I must say that I wholy enjoyed Padmini forcing her right on Nagmati in yesterday's epi and pushing her way through. That was some silent battle of power.

But I'm really worried for Padmini now. I knew that a day would come where she would feel dejected but I was rather hoping that Ranaji would've always been there for her. I'm disappointed in him.
sattvik thumbnail
Seems like Padmini is fighting back now, with Nagmati, which I liked too!

Now Khilji is coming, meaning that he'll get in Chittod to see his "sister"....
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

Just catched up with the last two epis. I must say that I wholy enjoyed Padmini forcing her right on Nagmati in yesterday's epi and pushing her way through. That was some silent battle of power.

But I'm really worried for Padmini now. I knew that a day would come where she would feel dejected but I was rather hoping that Ranaji would've always been there for her. I'm disappointed in him.

me too shocked.4 da 1st time ranaji didn't say anything 2 nagmati. may b he"ll  explain abt it later on,i hope so bcoz ranaji luvs Padmini a lot & understands her too.
sattvik thumbnail
I liked when Ratan Singh put his hand around Gajendra - Brotherly love 😊

Also, I'm liking Nagmati, I have this thing with negative characters 😃 Also it was harsh when she talked about the Pooja and Ratan Singh won't be there for her!
Jenifer. thumbnail
I liked that part too. They should show more Rana-Gajendra scenes. But the end confused me. Did Gajendra see or not see the assassins?
sattvik thumbnail
Yeah that was really confusing, but it was the same window that Padmini looked through!
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Padmini looked good as a warrior, hopes she goes and saves Ranaji!! and kick some butt too!!!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yesterday i cudn't watch da end.but 2day i saw it in precap.i was wondering dat how cud pradhan senapati whether he was Gora Singh or sumbody else call a King or Crown Prince 2 his room 4 discussion etc?😕 ðŸ˜•.