Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Good point Tiny, I didn't think about that. And it makes so much sense. A General would never have the guts to ask a Royal to visit him. Maybe a set up? Or a massive blooper.

I haven't seen today's epi yet so I'm not sure.
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was a good fight scene by Padmini!! She was awesome!
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wait, how can't a general person call a royal into his room? Unless it should be in the royal's room..... πŸ˜•
Jenifer. thumbnail
Sattvik - do you really think it'll be OK for you to call Queen Elizabeth to your room? And these are Rajputs we're talking about.

For the first time in my life, I actually watched an epi on TV. A much more pleasant experience I must say.

Me so happy that Gajendra knows Padmini's warrior truth. With this I hope we see sweeter Bhabi-Devar scenes. And looks like Rani Maa is also siding with Padmini πŸ˜ƒ.

So Khilji has finally entered the building πŸ˜•. But more than Samar-Khilji's embrace, I was more interested in the cowboy looks Gora and Khafur were shooting each other πŸ˜†.
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its ok for Queen Elizabeth to come to my room, maybe not a Rajput πŸ˜†

Cowboy looks πŸ˜†

I don't see a big difference in watching this show on TV or online, except for quality...
Jenifer. thumbnail
I found a difference in watching between the small and big screen. Quality being one but you get to see the details much better. Otherwise I don't think I would've noticed the cowboy looks πŸ˜‰
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

Sattvik - do you really think it'll be OK for you to call Queen Elizabeth to your room? And these are Rajputs we're talking about.

For the first time in my life, I actually watched an epi on TV. A much more pleasant experience I must say.

Me so happy that Gajendra knows Padmini's warrior truth. With this I hope we see sweeter Bhabi-Devar scenes. And looks like Rani Maa is also siding with Padmini πŸ˜ƒ.

So Khilji has finally entered the building πŸ˜•. But more than Samar-Khilji's embrace, I was more interested in the cowboy looks Gora and Khafur were shooting each other πŸ˜†.

u r rite jeni in earlier times Kings or Crown Prince never ever go 2 anybody's room except their Queen/s. even 2day in ofc jr. employee can't call his Sr. 2 his room.

that devar-bhabhi scene was really v.sweet.i also luved the scenes where Padmini was remembering her meetings wid Ratan Singh.hope both dem"ll unite soon. i m waiting 4 it 2 happen.bcoz at dis pace we"ll soon b watching battli btwn Ranaji & Khilji.

i m v happy dat now ranima is taking sides of Padmini.
Jenifer. thumbnail
What a coincidence that the day Khilji wants to see Padmini is the day she takes extra efforts to look pretty for Pooranmasi. Poor woman. There's no escaping Khilji now.

So Rani Maa has officially left team Nagmati and has joined team Padmini...
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG, i just read that Rani Padmini is ending in Sept!!!
people will watch all sorts of crappy shows but they are not willing to watch historical shows, so much for respecting the past, and learning about it! Very sad and pathetic....😑
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ratilal22192

OMG, i just read that Rani Padmini is ending in Sept!!!
people will watch all sorts of crappy shows but they are not willing to watch historical shows, so much for respecting the past, and learning about it! Very sad and pathetic....😑

ya i agree wid u . ppl don't like gud shows.they prefer 4 shows wid  lots of melodrama & crapy ones😑😑😑.  though i feel its a bit slow but not so slow like PRC had bcum but still it wasbeing watched by ppl. PRc was still better than those stupid saas-bahu types. i know many ppl watch Bidaai,YRKKH etc. which may not b saas-bahu  saga but it has also melodrama & oder stupid stuff but still its TRP's r not low!! i don't know why ppl don't like simple shows. they r really stupid.😑😑😑