kgh212121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Just discovered this on youtube.

Wow pakistani serials are so much more advanced than indian balaji serials.

anyway, anyone knows what ultimately happens to bari and roshi? can anyone post the end of the serial (i'm guessing it's over now, no?) episodes?

and what were those huge family secrets that no one could know about?

any feedback would be great. thanks!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaeera thumbnail
hi
yeh drama abi kahtam nahi hua , ye abi middle main hai ,but I 've raed the whole story......
i know the end and the secret too...

hota kuch yun hai k akhert main bari or roshi k rishta ko sab maan lete hain .....
or secret inthe whole story is that ,roshi s real mom is now married to temoor khana..that was a long story .it was just because of missunderstanding....n the lady in black suite is risponsible for all missanderstandins...

any way the story line is so so ...not so bad not so good 😛

i hope its enough what i tell u or u want more ......😉

by
kgh212121 thumbnail
hey thank you! that was very helpful.

who's temoor khana? (her chacha? and her mom has long since passed away?)

sry, i don't really know the story. just watch epis 30-43 on youtube.

do you know where else we can watch it? i just want to see bari roshi scenes.
kgh212121 thumbnail
omg it is her chacha isn't it?! so weird and so disturbing.

no wonder there is a cold war between the 2 brothers.
shaeera thumbnail
hi

good to know ,it was helpful...lol
momar rana is temoor khna .he is rashi ,s chachu . n her mom is not dead and that is the secret ... he is noww married to momar rana--- samjhiiiiiii heheheh
anyway I watch all the episodes on utube aswell. i think epi 41 is also there..u can watch this.
ok by
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SPOILER... if you dun wanna know what happens at the end, dun read any further.

Roshi ghar chor ke chali jati hai Saraey apne chachu Kaka jaan ke paas... wahan Kaka jaan Roshi or Bari ko batein kerte dekh lete hain or shak ho jata hai that there's something goin on between these two. Ultimately he thinks kay Roshi haveli ja kay khush nahi hogi so he has Roshi and Bari married. Dono ka nikah ho jata hai.

At that point Maheen vo orat jisse rassion mein bandha hota hai haveli walon ne, uske paas jati hai or jan'na chahti hai kay Nazneen ke saath kya huwa tha or vo larki yoon kyun band kee huwi hai ek jaga pe. Then she tells her story jis se pata chalta hai kay vo larki javani mein haveli mein aii thee or kaka jaan se mohabbat kerti thee or shadi bhi kerna chahti thee but kaka jaan loved someone else in England and was married to her. Then some things happen which would take too long to tell so I'll skip that. Well, finally yeh orat jiska naam Mudriba hai, kaka jaan se badla lene ke liye kaka jaan pe ilzaam lagati hai kay vo Nazneen se mohabbat kerta hai or yeh dono raaton ko milte hain. Is baat pe Yavar Nazneen ko divorce kerta hai or khandaan ke rasm-o-rivaaj ke mutabiq Nazneen kee shadi Kaka jaan se ho jati hai or vo abhi tak kaka jaan se married hai as we get to know at the end of the drama.

Drama ke end mein Yavar ko pata chal jata hai kay Mudriba ne jhoot bola tha or vo Nazneen or Kaka jaan se mafi mang leta hai or Roshi or Bari kee shadi bakhushi kerwane ke lkyie tyaar ho jata hai.

Mudriba Bari kee soteli maan hoti hai jis baat ka usse end mein pata chalta hai...

Drama full dekhne ke liye vidpk.com pe jaiye, wahan pe poora drama uploaded hai already. And beware, guys... there are some very cute scenes between Roshi and Bari to come ;)

That's very brief, if any problem do ask lol...
Edited by amy22 - 15 years ago
kgh212121 thumbnail
one last question, any particular epis where there are good bari and roshi scenes? does the drama go back and forth between past and present? or is there a block of past vala scenes?
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kgh212121

one last question, any particular epis where there are good bari and roshi scenes? does the drama go back and forth between past and present? or is there a block of past vala scenes?

No, the drama doesn't go back and forth. It's block-wise. But let me tell you one thing, also the flashback part of the drama is worth watching. Every single scene between Kaka jaan and Mudriba is also beautiful and very well picturised. It would be a shame to miss the flashback, not oly cuz of Kaka jaan and Mudriba, but also because the story is so strong and you can't stop watching once you're right in the middle of it.
But the scenes of Roshi and Bari are shortly after the flashback block.