Abhishek wanted to sleep with Zeenat Aman!!!

Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Abhishek wanted to sleep with Zeenat Aman!!!

As a child, Bollywood star Abhishek Bachchan was awestruck by Zeenat Aman, so much so that he went and asked the 1970's trendsetter if he could sleep with her.

Abhishek used to love accompanying his father Amitabh to outdoor shoots and he especially enjoyed it when he got the chance to go with his dad for the shooting of 1983 film "Mahaan" that also starred Zeenat Aman.

On the forthcoming episode of Farhan Akhtar's chat show "Oye! It's Friday", the junior Bachchan reveals how crazy he was about Zeenat, said a source.

"On the show, Abhishek recalls an incident wherein all members of the film's cast and crew were having dinner. He spoke about how, when Zeenat-ji left after finishing her dinner and was going back to her room to hit the bed, he asked her if he could join her and sleep with her in the room," added the source.

Though he had a hearty laugh recalling the incident, Abhishek apologised for it and also said that it was his sheer innocence at that time. This episode of "Oye! It's Friday" will be telecast March 13 at 10 p.m. on NDTV Imagine.

santabanta.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, let's see what happens when Ash finds out! Abhi must have been a little boy in the '70s, god was he really this "innocent" as a child!!!
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
lmaoo!!! well Zeenat is like her aunty 😆
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
that's so funny.. he had a crush on her.. cute..
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My 2 brothers were also crazy about Zeenie baby. 😆
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awwww how sweet !
But i don't think he meaned to say that he wanted to sleep with her in the way you're all thinking...
I think he just wanted to go and chat with her...
and yeah Zeenat is beautiful :D
Yahoo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆 dont know what to say, he didnt mean it I think
-Divyaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😆😆lolz
abhi is a sweet heart
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
arey sleep matlab just uske saathe ek room pe rehna chahte the! 😆
u guysr really!!! 😆
he ws just 7-8 yrs in the late 70s i mean 78-79 .. and late 70s were nt like wat it si t oday!!! these days kids grow up pretty fast. that time , ppl were much innocent! 😊
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yea, i think its only the teen boy age crush which faded out when reaching of adult age ...but now he shudnt speak it out, it wud reflect a bad image...anyway thnks