Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Born-star thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: totallyfabulous

Did we all not know and like the following even before they went to India: Aatif Aslam (Adat song was played everywhere long before he went to india), Junoon, Jal, Faakhir, Ali Haider, Fusion (shafqat: aankhon kay ssaghar, aakhian, etc were very popular before he went to india), shehzad roy, etc.

And others who haven't gone to India and still are very popular: Abrar ul Haq (go to his concert and u'll know what i mean), jawad ahmed, humaira arshad, hadiqa kiyani, Aaroh, Ahmed Jahanzeb, Haroon, Azal band, etc, etc, etc.

And lastly, why is sonu nigam so pissed if Pakistani singers r making money. He has done so many concerts in Pakistan and he was also invited to the lux awards. He should be thankful to us (Pakistanis) for giving him respect and money also.

Very well said...
I am not agree whatever sonu has said..
coz our singers are very much popular...
sindrella thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
pakistani singers ko thankful hona chahiye.excuse me ............thankful to india ko hona chahiye kyunki india k paas to pop industry to hai hi nahi yeh to pakistani singers hain jinho ne indian singers ki taaddaad barhayi he warna india k paas to sirf kuch hi giney chuney singers baaki reh gaye hain