Pakistani singers should thank us for the respect

Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Pakistani singers should thank us for the respect they get in India: Sonu Nigam

For Sonu Nigam, it has always been a 'dil maange more' attitude.

He's done well as a playback singer, has made Indi-pop albums, done TV show anchoring, judging and some acting.

Though not all of them have been very successful he very much remains the confident man.

He blatantly expressed his views on 'Kahiye Janab' on Zee News recently.

He' said, "Nowadays, songs have become just ring tones. Producers and directors ask for ring tones. I don't consider Farhan a singer…and I don't think he does either."

We wonder why he decided to single out Farhan Akhtar. He might just be too jealous of his success too.

He's talked boldly about Pakistani singers as well.

He's said, "Pakistani singers should thank us at least once because of the respect they get in India. Why do all Pak singers take money for concerts in cash, and do they pay taxes? All the money they get is black money".

This man is bold and sure has attitude. We just hope all of it stands him in good stead.

realbollywood.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skywatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with him...if pakistani singers are popular thats just because of indian industry !!!
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonia and Sonu belong to a certain category which I better don't name here now...
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Abrar-ul-Haq, Jawad Ahmed, Fakhir, Ali Zafar are popular because of Indian Industry??? 😕😕

Edited by kalli - 15 years ago
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I THINK pakistani singers were papular when they were in pakistan but yes indian had gaven them a chance but not the papularity,,, sorry in advance if.... but this is what i think...............
hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishiya

I THINK pakistani singers were papular when they were in pakistan but yes indian had gaven them a chance but not the papularity,,, sorry in advance if.... but this is what i think...............

Did we all not know and like the following even before they went to India: Aatif Aslam (Adat song was played everywhere long before he went to india), Junoon, Jal, Faakhir, Ali Haider, Fusion (shafqat: aankhon kay ssaghar, aakhian, etc were very popular before he went to india), shehzad roy, etc.

And others who haven't gone to India and still are very popular: Abrar ul Haq (go to his concert and u'll know what i mean), jawad ahmed, humaira arshad, hadiqa kiyani, Aaroh, Ahmed Jahanzeb, Haroon, Azal band, etc, etc, etc.

And lastly, why is sonu nigam so pissed if Pakistani singers r making money. He has done so many concerts in Pakistan and he was also invited to the lux awards. He should be thankful to us (Pakistanis) for giving him respect and money also.
Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: totallyfabulous

Did we all not know and like the following even before they went to India: Aatif Aslam (Adat song was played everywhere long before he went to india), Junoon, Jal, Faakhir, Ali Haider, Fusion (shafqat: aankhon kay ssaghar, aakhian, etc were very popular before he went to india), shehzad roy, etc.

And others who haven't gone to India and still are very popular: Abrar ul Haq (go to his concert and u'll know what i mean), jawad ahmed, humaira arshad, hadiqa kiyani, Aaroh, Ahmed Jahanzeb, Haroon, Azal band, etc, etc, etc.

And lastly, why is sonu nigam so pissed if Pakistani singers r making money. He has done so many concerts in Pakistan and he was also invited to the lux awards. He should be thankful to us (Pakistanis) for giving him respect and money also.

very well said 👏

i agree wid u 😊
amy22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: totallyfabulous

Absolutely!!!!!
amy22 thumbnail
Sonu is such a hypocrite.
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sour grapes 😡
he's simply jealous 🤢🤢

reminds me that song
kuch to log kahein ge....logon ka kaam hai kehna 😉