Indus bridal show (IBS) on Indus vision

hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Indus bridal show (IBS) on indus vision. I am so luving this show these days. It's like a reality/morning show. Basically they are doing a competition for the beauticians all over Pakistan. Beauticians have to do makeup on a bride and then judges and public voting decides who is the winner. They have already had two seasons but this is the first time i am seeing IBS.

It is so much fun to watch 9 brides every day 😆. All the dresses, jewelery, makeup................ahhhh it's awesome. All the girls who are still single, can get some ideas for dresses and makeup 😉

WHo's watching this show and does anyone have videos or the pictures of the bride. If you have the pictures/stills I would luv to save them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It seems like a good show. I wanna watch it, but I don't have Indus 😔

hmmm... thumbnail

indus vision, channel 678 on Dish Network in USA
MuneeZafar thumbnail
hey how can i watch this show online.plz plz plz if anybody knows plzzzzzzzzzz tell me
hmmm... thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuneeZafar

hey how can i watch this show online.plz plz plz if anybody knows plzzzzzzzzzz tell me

I dont think u can watch it online. I searched for it on youtube but couldn't find it. It comes on Indus vision TV in the mornings. wish somebody could upload it but nobody does.
MuneeZafar thumbnail
thx alottttttttttt dear.now plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz somebody upload the 7th feb epi plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..plz plz
hmmm... thumbnail

thx alottttttttttt dear.now plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz somebody upload the 7th feb epi plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..plz plz

I don't know how to upload or else I would. does any other member know how to upload epis? Today they did brides of the 60's era.
MuneeZafar thumbnail
my mum is taking part in the compition n was selected to go further but she did not take part.coz she has to stay karachi for 2 weeks n she does not want to leave her home ,so thats y i realy want to see the 7th feb epi.
sweetgirl1965 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow...i love watching these shows...makeup, jewllery etc...i wanna watch it...
hmmm... thumbnail

my mum is taking part in the compition n was selected to go further but she did not take part.coz she has to stay karachi for 2 weeks n she does not want to leave her home ,so thats y i realy want to see the 7th feb epi.

wow, congratulations 👏. Are u in Pakistan? Did u not see Indus telecast there?

It is a very good show and it's well organized. I have noticed that Indus vision is the most family type channel compare to other Pakistani channels. And it also has less of Indian influence. I don't know about other Indus TV channels but Indus vision is nice. I also like their one episodes plays "mere naam hai mohabbat, coffee house classics. They have showed some nice productions.