Madhuri gets a new fan in Zardari

Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Madhuri gets a new fan in Zardari New Delhi (PTI): Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit, who has mesmerised millions across the country, has found a new fan from across the border in none other than Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari. The celluloid diva of the 90s, who shot to fame with her scintillating dance number in Tezaab, immediately came to his mind when Zardari was asked about his favourite actress in tinseltown. "Now I am not able to watch Bollywood movies. But I remember Madhuri Dixit," he said replying to a question at the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit via satellite. The Pakistan President also stressed on opening the movie industry between the two neighbouring countries, saying not much progress has taken place on that front. "When I met Prime Minister (Manmohan Singh), I raised the issue. But it has been lost somewhere in the bureaucracy," Zardari said.

Dixit started her career in Bollywood with her debut in 'Abodh' in 1984. But her dance and acting skills earned her stardom in Tezaab in 1988. Dixit continued her exquisite performance in films like Ram Lakhan, Parinda and Hum Aapke Hain Kaun among others.

thehindu.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria_Exotiika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah i like Madhuri too .. she dances well =)

DDramass thumbnail
Madhuri has always been a graceful dancer.