Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilllyyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
yaar pakistani dramo main buhat rona dhona hota hai aur they copy aur films tau buhat______ but i agree k kuch drama thiek hote hain very few
lilllyyy thumbnail
aur agar u say k indian drame buht chalte hain then wat abt tere pehlu main? kitne saal hogaye hai usko?
pakikuri thumbnail
i really really luv pakistani serials but now pakistani movies r gud 2...
like khuda k liye but everybody know that pakistanis r gud at dramas n indians r gud at movies...
but know pakistani ppls also like to watch those stupid indians dramas.. jo 5 6 years mein khatam Nahi hotay...
i love pakistani dramas😉
hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I luve Pakistani shows. MashaAllah they are realistic. 2-3 years back they started making Indian soap type dramas with saree and high volume music ...........zoom in , zoom out, flashes. Mannnnnnn they seriously got on my nerves. But now they are coming back to their roots. 100 episodes r good (now i prefer them) as long as they have a definite beginning and an ending. Out of all Indian soaps, I watch one or two. but recently I have seen some Pakistani dramas that really make me proud.
Satrangi...........what a concept.
Doraha............started in USA few weeks ago and it has the gluing affect.
Libas...........Islamic concept but nicely treated. It has a lesson
yeh zindagi hai...........again realistic but it's a soap which people r liking these days.

But some dramas that r on air which I hate are
tere pehloo mein, mehndi wale hath, mala, all the useless soaps which r basically copies. I mean why are they on air?

One thing I hate though is the poor marketing of Pakistani dramas. I mean they don't know the importance of publicity. They rely completely on word of mouth. If the drama is good then word of mouth works in Pakistan but what about International audiences. We should learn to promote and sell good Pakistani stuff. For example, u can see from my siggie, it's from an indian show. That's cuz u hardly find any still pictures or photo shoot pictures of Pakistani dramas.

But I would still say, Be Pakistani, Luv Pakistani. Pakistan zindabad ⭐️
angeleyesz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i liek our pakistani dramas ALOT because they have stories that happen in every house.. complete reality.. and sometimes teaches a lesson too =). . and indian drama's sometime have all the fakeness n all.. liek killing ur dad cuz some lady said so.. for the property ..which is soo wrong and could influence young people (GKLB)
my favourite ones are :
woh rishte woh naate (new)
khwab toot jaate hai (new)
yeh zindagii hai (VERY realistic concept)
Libas (great lessons)
Edited by angeleyesz - 15 years ago
sweetgirl1965 thumbnail
just like most of you said that you guys dont watch lollywood movies...and wacth drama serials...I AGREE WITH U GUYS...