Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

You want us to choose pathetic from pathetic? 

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

No its not.....choosing a politician during electtions....is choosing your poison....because u want it or not....they will affect your life.......Suhana and Khushi won't.....just ignore them...

India Forums pe aisa election/question/poll e-poison hi hota he...hum members to participate karake farz nibha rahe he smiley16

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

They should have never debuted with Archie's.......I would wait for their next movies.......if they even have a tenth of their actor parent's talent....they would sail through...

+1

Out of all the opportunities coming their way where they come from- why this? This was just a bad bad movie to make your debut with

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I haven’t watched the movie. But I have watched Suhana some bits from documentary and I can say Suhana is much better than khushi. Then I also see their photoshoots and ads. Suhana is natural. But one thing I see is Suhana does not believe in herself and that one habit will be ananya advantage. My main problem and concern with khushi is that she is using fillers too much for her age. 

Suhana should try doing theatre and become more comfortable and let go of that anxiety. If people call her female Srk, let it be. She is also called kaali. And it is bringing her down. She can use that as her advantage and say be it and that is who I am. She needs to overcome her insecurities. She now started to wear caps. I hope she attends more events so we get to see her more. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I haven’t watched the movie. But I have watched Suhana some bits from documentary and I can say Suhana is much better than khushi. Then I also see their photoshoots and ads. Suhana is natural. But one thing I see is Suhana does not believe in herself and that one habit will be ananya advantage. My main problem and concern with khushi is that she is using fillers too much for her age. 

Suhana should try doing theatre and become more comfortable and let go of that anxiety. If people call her female Srk, let it be. She is also called kaali. And it is bringing her down. She can use that as her advantage and say be it and that is who I am. She needs to overcome her insecurities. She now started to wear caps. I hope she attends more events so we get to see her more. 

Suhana has had a lot of plastic surgery, she and Aryan go to a top Beverly Hills surgeon but in my area there's rumors she got her body done at a VERY young age. These are people who suck up to the Khan kids, so if they're saying it I wholeheartedly believe it.

She went to Malaika Arora's doctor to get something done to her ribcage. In fact you can see that both of them had the same side effect of removing and shaving the rib bone down to make the body look curvy, they walk very weirdly. That's not intentional (the waddle). She also has been doing lipsuction/laser fat removal since she was 16. Apparently with her mother tagging along. 

It's just that she has the money to do multiple tiny procedures to make the changes look natural whereas everyone else only has the money to go once. 

Edited by VimalPanMasala - 10 days ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Suhana has had a lot of plastic surgery, she and Aryan go to a top Beverly Hills surgeon but in my area there's rumors she got her body done at a VERY young age. These are people who suck up to the Khan kids, so if they're saying it I wholeheartedly believe it.

She went to Malaika Arora's doctor to get something done to her ribcage. In fact you can see that both of them had the same side effect of removing and shaving the rib bone down to make the body look curvy, they walk very weirdly. That's not intentional (the waddle). She also has been doing lipsuction/laser fat removal since she was 16. Apparently with her mother tagging along. 

It's just that she has the money to do multiple tiny procedures to make the changes look natural whereas everyone else only has the money to go once. 

I have actually noticed this! My god though, still that bad looking even after surgeries ?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Why should we give her the “chance to overcome her insecurities” when there are 100’s of better looking and more talented girls, who can act in circles around her. 

Ria23 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: akniti

Tbh... just asking

Whose acting u liked better? I mean eve  if don't like both..whom u felt better or think can give chance? Or u like personality?

Kya choose karna ya chance dena jaruri hai???

Dono ko kisi aur field ki jarurat hai instead of acting

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Why should we give her the “chance to overcome her insecurities” when there are 100’s of better looking and more talented girls, who can act in circles around her. 

Why do you use "we" when you already know that there isn't a "we" for such a thinking?

I also make the choice to not believe everything what someone tells to another person what - in this case - actually falls under medical discretion and - beyond that - gives a negative impression on a celeb...a so-called source has its own motivation to make itself a "source".

If I would know about alleged procedures and would be "sucking up" to the persons who did it, then why spread this kind of negativity?...I doubt the motivation, so I doubt the message (which, btw., would be a feast for Suhana-dislikers and SRK-dislikers).

Edited by Clochette - 10 days ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Suhana and Khushi were pretty awful in their debut film but still I found Suhana better. Khushi is too plastic and annoying for my liking, she might get better with time though. Suhana has those girl next door looks which I find quite relatable, if only she won’t go too plastic as well, also I would mention that there were some emotional scenes in that film which Suhana was really good at doing, her eyes were very expressive, and that’s an advantage for a new comer, if she tries to improve she can do those simple relatable roles with conviction, you gotta connect with the audience somehow.