Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Task 1 was too tedious.

25-50 names would be okay.

100 was a lot. My brain started getting tired.

Maybe in Excel we can do it fast .

Edited by Rosyme - 2 months ago
Bee222 thumbnail

Next we have Ms. India (@Bee222), a superhero known for being so invisible, that people forgot she existed. She makes an appearance once every few full-moons, only to be never heard from again for years. Surprisingly, she's the one all villains miss the most.

LMAO Aqua smiley37 I just logged in after the full moon, and this is the first thing I see smiley37

Waise kaunsa task tha ye btw? smiley36 and how did the biggest supervillain of them all find her way into a superhero team with me? smiley3

Edited by Bee222 - 2 months ago
DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Task 1 was too tedious.

25-50 names would be okay.

100 was a lot. My brain started getting tired.

Maybe in Excel we can do it fast .

I just wrote a script took a total of 5 min to get it all done with but i haven't even gotten the time to get started with task 2 plus I'm hardly creative so I'm doomed

NINALOGY thumbnail

Finally sent 

Now it's time to 

Tata bye bye finish 😂🙊

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Task 1 was easy, submitted that within few hours after it was posted but task 2 seems difficult, Even I am yet to understand that how it will process 😣 

Easysmiley22 it made me almost quit the game which I wouldve done had I not figured out the numbers, but once I done it and started focusing on the next task, I was like isse acha hota na hi kartismiley24

Now submitted my lame fight which I wrote like 2 min maggi noodles...I'm ready with my bags packedsmiley36

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

I'm never signing up again smiley44

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes, I want to go to the country nicknamed "The Bear". 

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Next we have Ms. India (@Bee222), a superhero known for being so invisible, that people forgot she existed. She makes an appearance once every few full-moons, only to be never heard from again for years. Surprisingly, she's the one all villains miss the most.

LMAO Aqua smiley37 I just logged in after the full moon, and this is the first thing I see smiley37

Waise kaunsa task tha ye btw? smiley36 and how did the biggest supervillain of them all find her way into a superhero team with me? smiley3

Ah, look who has finally appeared smiley37

It was Round 2. I had to create my own superhero team. And that's why Shreya was deadpool inspired. Neither a villain nor a hero smiley39

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Done n dustedsmiley36

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

Yes, I want to go to the country nicknamed "The Bear". 

Aji aap late ho gaye, flight toh hum sabke bina chali gayi😭