Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sulu82 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Good teaser.smiley27 yaha Kapil Sharma kuch alga lag rahe hain. different performance.

Why I am feeling that this year will be known by actresses and women centric movies.  :) 

Edited by sulu82 - 2 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

You need to watch Kriti's dance in TBMAUJ

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

The fact that your main focus about this wonderful teaser is trying to pit these women against each other is hilarious. Tabu is one of best actress in Indian cinema and that fact is a universal truth so even if she overshadows two of her junior actress it’s nothing to brag about because it’s expected. What I don’t understand is why you so angry at the other two actresses that you keep repeating yourself again and again. Tabu is expected to perform better than the other two but that takes nothing away from Kareena cause you better believe she will hold her own cause she’s that good too and even Kriti is going to be just fine for that matter. 

Really I didnt mind the cast. If we come to discuss this, Tabu would have to act all alone in every movie because she literally has no match. smiley36 Is that what we want ? 

Who cares if Golmaal didn’t have Irfan Khan or Amitabh Bachchan with Ajay. It just worked fine even with Tushar Kapoor who was indeed a surprise, I mean if you think out of everyone, he’s the one irreplaceable after all. smiley36 The movie looks fun and fresh. Let’s not suck the fun outta it for nothing ! smiley16

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Tabu would have to act all alone in every movie because she literally has no match. smiley36 Is that what we want ? 

Everyone said Ajay/Tabu saved Bollywood in 2022 w Drishyam 2 but in 2023 Bhola (I dont know how many people even heard of it) didn't make as much smiley36 Everyone has ups and downs 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 2 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Exactly she was never a STAR because of her movies. She IS a STAR coz of the massive screen presence & IT factor she has. smiley10TRULY A Queen smiley32

That she definitely has in oodles.  

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh boy….I usually don’t care for the flight crew but this is one crew I can’t wait to be onboard with. 🤞

Suddenly Kriti is looking like a seasoned actor in the company of the other two. Whoever gets to share screen with Tabu, they have always been catapulted into another level. She has that aura to pull the other actors along with her and make them look good.

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 2 months ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

When is booking for this movie opening??? Any idea?

Plan to go with my girls gang and going with everyone schedule need before planning..   every alternate day keep checking if booking is open or not.