Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

We can’t compare Animal and Tiger 3. Coz Tiger 3 is a part of a well established franchise so everyone are already familiar with all the characters and there is nothing novel.  People already know about Tiger and they have decided that they will be watching it irrespective of trailer , songs etc. 

Now, Animal is a new film and Ranbir in this kinda role is also something never seen before.
Whether, the comman man  will admit it or not and critics can cry all they want but the public does love these toxic male characters and will flock to the cinema halls. 

In my opinion both films will open big and rest is left to the films itself. 

Edited by Joannna - 7 months ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

During Sui Dhaaga's release, Varun said, in one of his media interactions, that any video YRF puts out on YouTube only garners organic views. Basically, they don't buy fake views. So yeah, even if on a ground level there's more buzz for Tiger 3, because YRF don't indulge in such practices, it wouldn't reflect as much in the views. Also, number of views are inconsequential.

I remember almost five years back how much SRKians were celebrating that Zero's trailer had garned 120 million views or so during it's first 24 hours. We did see that it didn't translate into box office success. 

Also, as the user above me has rightfully pointed out, when fan loyalty is in place, watching a teaser or trailer is unimportant. 👍 I hardly watch teasers but if I know I wanna watch a film, I will watch irrespective of the response it receives. 

Edited by Pasoori - 7 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Now, Animal has overtaken Tiger 3 lifetime within 6 days. Ranbir truly did it