Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Tired of Vicky overdose 

Your strength lies in remaining understated please don’t lose that 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am very excited for Love and War. As a history junkie "Pearl Harbor" is one of my most favorite Hollywood movies. Although that film had two hotties. I am one of the rare few who find Vicky very good-looking and Ranbir too feminine-looking. But that being said Vicky please don't do anything with Sandeep Vangha. The man annoys me! 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 2 months ago
hasini009 thumbnail

not for the Zoo, Vicky’s long, dense beard is for his next movie Chatrapati Sambhaji Maharajsmiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

not for the Zoo, Vicky’s long, dense beard is for his next movie Chatrapati Sambhaji Maharajsmiley36

I don't like Vicky's new look either! I miss his trimmed beard! smiley26

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I don't like Vicky's new look either! I miss his trimmed beard! smiley26

He plays - again - a historical person.

I guess that his Dharma movie with Tripti won't have him that bearded smiley2

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Yeh RK ke saath VK free kaa offer chal Raha hai kya market mein? Aisa hai toh please saab Dev ka role VK ko do in Brahmastra, character seems interesting 😅

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Yeh RK ke saath VK free kaa offer chal Raha hai kya market mein? Aisa hai toh please saab Dev ka role VK ko do in Brahmastra, character seems interesting 😅

That was one of Ranbir's flop movies that Dharma tried to make it look like it was a hit. But it was not. So the sequel might not happen. And Vicky as an actor deserves better. Tired of him doing movies with the overrated Kapoor lad. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

That was one of Ranbir's flop movies that Dharma tried to make it look like it was a hit. But it was not. So the sequel might not happen. And Vicky as an actor deserves better. Tired of him doing movies with the overrated Kapoor lad. 

Ik, but if it was written better, didn't have Shiva Shiva (basically Alia's character) it would have been a kick-ass movie. They can still rectify with Part 2. if Red Chillies VFX team is still on board and then have a good story for Dev, it would be a good movie.

I think Ayaan has approached JioCinema (jo bhi PH ka nam haai for this one)

I love movies with lore🤷‍♀️ which is also why I have so many questions wrt the Astraverse.

If VK does 6 movies with RK, Aaloo should get to do 7😅 M nt tired of watching Vicky, waise bhi sirf usko dekhti hoon, chaahe koi bhi picture mein🤷‍♀️ Vicky deserves movies like Sardar Udham aand Masaan, but audience bhaaav nahi deti toh Banda kya ho karega🤷‍♀️

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Ik, but if it was written better, didn't have Shiva Shiva (basically Alia's character) it would have been a kick-ass movie. They can still rectify with Part 2. if Red Chillies VFX team is still on board and then have a good story for Dev, it would be a good movie.

I think Ayaan has approached JioCinema (jo bhi PH ka nam haai for this one)

I love movies with lore🤷‍♀️ which is also why I have so many questions wrt the Astraverse.

If VK does 6 movies with RK, Aaloo should get to do 7😅 M nt tired of watching Vicky, waise bhi sirf usko dekhti hoon, chaahe koi bhi picture mein🤷‍♀️ Vicky deserves movies like Sardar Udham aand Masaan, but audience bhaaav nahi deti toh Banda kya ho karega🤷‍♀️

True watching  Love and War my entire focus is going to be Vicky. He better be in the majority of the film. I am not worried now since both the hotties got equal parts in Pearl Harbor. smiley36But I would rather watch Vicky in movies like Sardar Udham and Masaan. His brilliant acting adds magic in films like those. Now he wants to go full-on commercial to become a star. But his biggest fans will always love him for the art movies.

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 2 months ago