Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Her strength are parents. She was very close to her father and since then she does not talk much and stays silent. Since then she does not sign any movies and has gained weight. All we can do is respect what she is going through. All her life she always maintained her figure, changed her hairstyle and taken good care of herself. She is 50 now and enjoying her peaceful life. She also posts more about her late father. 

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Women go through a lot of hormonal changes between 40-50, on top of that she lost her dad and her mom has been sick. She made them the priority, keeping a low profile. 

even if she is not getting along with Shweta and Jaya, thats very normal. Just hope she finds her peace and smile again. 

Sometimes its more beneficial to live apart and keep healthy relationships than act like a one big happy joint family. Living in a joint family can take toll on a person.

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Spunk and social skills aside. Can she try to do something else with her hair besides a mid-part with boring staring hair? Can she try to wear something other than tents ? I don’t know just put a little bit more effort into maintaining herself perhaps health wise. She is still so beautiful. It is a tragedy for my eyes to see such fine beauty being wasted! 

It is like girl not everyone is blessed with a face that still looks like a million bucks. At least make the most of it. She just needs to put a little bit more effort in and she would have been the head turner of the entire Ambani event. But no ! 

She's obviously at a point where she seems to not care at all about her appearance in the public eye. I suppose a lot of personal things can affect that... she's lost her father, mother is sick, has a tumultuous relationship with her husband and in-laws, is aging... I don't think she's in the best mental state and clearly hasn't been for a while. It shows in the way she presents herself in the public because there obviously are a lot of things that are affecting her. She is not comfortable in her own body. She seems unwell on multiple fronts, though is very happy and content with her daughter, whom I imagine is her shining light.

Yes, she would 100% be the head turner at any event she appears in if she maintains herself. She IS the most beautiful woman in any room. Maybe one day she can find herself again and we can see her in all her glory.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JeanieBeanie

She's obviously at a point where she seems to not care at all about her appearance in the public eye. I suppose a lot of personal things can affect that... she's lost her father, mother is sick, has a tumultuous relationship with her husband and in-laws, is aging... I don't think she's in the best mental state and clearly hasn't been for a while. It shows in the way she presents herself in the public because there obviously are a lot of things that are affecting her. She is not comfortable in her own body. She seems unwell on multiple fronts, though is very happy and content with her daughter, whom I imagine is her shining light.

Yes, she would 100% be the head turner at any event she appears in if she maintains herself. She IS the most beautiful woman in any room. Maybe one day she can find herself again and we can see her in all her glory.

Or may be it is the opposite. She is so comfortable in her body that she doesn’t care about the pretenses anymore. Clearly she doesn’t care about the public opinion at all. For ex,She kept on holding on to Aradhya regardless of how much she was made fun of by the random public. She didn’t care to get Aradhya rid of those bangs regardless of how much the public heckled her for it. She seems to be one strong woman who knows her priorities well. 

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 2 months ago
Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Or may be it is the opposite. She is so comfortable in her body that she doesn’t care about the pretenses anymore. Clearly she doesn’t care about the public opinion at all. For ex,She kept on holding on to Aradhya regardless of how much she was made fun of by the random public. She didn’t care to get Aradhya rid of those bangs regardless of how much the public heckled her for it. She seems to be one strong woman who knows her priorities well. 

i dont think she is comfortable in her body. Just saw a video of her with Aradhya at Ambani wedding, where she switched side with Aradhya to avoid getting photographed. 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

aish does not seem too social animal shes always alone with family 

she must go and meet friends like deepika, shilpa shetty and amrita rao, madhuri dixit, juhi chawla once in a while and party and spend time 

than all her upset lonliness will reduce and she will want to start living and enjoying life again. Sometimes all you need is good friends true friends who shower you with love and care to start living again 

Deepika is from ash hometown mangalore so anyone from same native place will feel more closer as they are from same city and place and brought up in similar life style, food, dressing etc no wonder ash whose so aloof with others hugged deepika so warmly and let go off her inhibitions with her because she feels safer to show her true self to deepika as they are from same native place 

Otherwise ash is always n gaurd never shows her true self always careful and prim and proper everywhere (may be bec of what happened to her in younger days in bollywood she do not trust anyone easily after salman episode when all ignored her did not support her left her all alone) 

Everyone loves ppl from their own native village or city more than others and share a sense of protection towards fellow city/village ppl than others 

Also regarding ash dressing sense, at 40 or 50 years you get bored and do not care about how you look or beauty etc you just want to dress as per your wish not as per others wishes. Let ash be. Shes not 25 years that she dress all prim and proper and think 10 days what to wear at upcoming functions. Shes 50, she will just choose first dress she finds in wardrobe for occasion and wear it and come. Thats how 40 plus year olds do, no one will think too much about dressing in those ages. 

Yes may be if its ash cousin wedding or function  or classmate function than she may wear matching or nicely as cousins/classmates will call and say wear pink wear red wear this that we all wear this and come etc you are obligated to look nice and make your cousins and classmates happy as they are close to you. But others why would you waste much time looking prim and proper? Even at 25 years you only please your family, relatives and classmates or friends mostly by dressing matching colors or similar dresses as per your family and cousins/friends wishes or nice grooming

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i think shweta is scape goat of family 

i feel sorry for her married young at 22-23 not allowed a career or freedom now away from hubby 

and yet all blame her for ash being sad or bachchan family issues and fights 

its shows patrichial mindset of indian society 

if daughters hubby leaves her and she comes parents house she becomes villan de piece and gets tragetted by all in society and family - sad situation 

If shwetha had got freedom like ash parents gave her and she was mored educated and worked and made money in life she need not have depend on parents she would have lived independent than getting taunted for all bachchan issues as villan de piece 

That is why educating a daughter is so important allowing her to go to work or job is so importnat in younger ages 

If hubby abondons or dies atleast the daughters can live on own independent and not be blamed for everything under sun in family 

i feel more sad for her than ash or jaya actually. Yet shes maintaining her stoic silence being tragetted scapegoated by all in media etc just let the poor girl be. Shes had a tough life atleast do not target her saying shes bitch and reason for bachchan family problems etc. 

Can anyone imagine shwetha has never live one day for herself first as per parents wish than hubby wish now living for her kids happiness. Compared to her ash has had a long career and recognition, jaya too was first actress now MP in lime light. But shwetha neither studied much nor worked or had career all life shes only lived as per wish or parents, hubby now for kids. Plus all this targetting her is really not good. It may impact her mental and physical health. Society and media be kind to her shes faced a lot but never shows in public like a jaya or ash 

I think shwetha is type who will not show by screaming at press or by dressing like ash low that they are issues in life. Shes more into internalizing pain one who cries locked in bathroom but silent in front of kids and media and friends. Its not her fault she was married young had no career choice was left by hubby etc but i think shes most sane person in that family most decent who never did any kaand is the innocent person who was ordered around by all as per their whims all life. Its only last few years after 40s shes got a bit freedom not complete bu better than before she turned 40s to live life so let her be. Just because shes speaks openly media or ppl should not make her villan of family 

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago