Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Eternal Soulmates- BeNeeti

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

At the moment, thanks to all crap she was fed by Bebe, Neeti in herself and by herself alone works as a baddua in Pari's life.

The heavy-handed acting from Tanvi makes it look like she is faking amnesia to get in the Bajwas' good books.

Plus, where did her mom go leaving her alone in such a state if her situation was so serious? This is all planned!

She is here to harm the baby and separate P/R, and for that she had to first enter the house by acting like she didn't remember her previous kaands.

I did google the show you mentioned, but I feel like they've left that direction long ago.

Niti is sooo obsessed with the man she can't see reason nor right from wrong... just look at the long series of crimes she committed or the way she behaved with his family over a period of time, then blamed then of doing favoritism.

Her latest trick is trying to go back to the old Neetii of Barnala times and see if the Bajwas are impressed with that versione of her. She must've reflected upon what Pari told when Neetii came to Bh in her yellow dress to see Sanju, then went to vent her anger on Pari.

Neeti jaise logon ke baddua se kya hoga. She has crossed all limits of rights and wrongs. Forget hurting Pari, her mother, Rajeev and Taiji.. she’s a mother who tried to murder her unborn child just for the sake of her obsession. She's worse than a monster like Rakesh. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: fmm2667

Do you guys remember when Neeti cursed Pari to lose everything she owns and everything she loves.

i mean Baadua. 

Do you believe it will happen to Her?

and I think Rajeev will be punished at the end of show. just like Kabhi Sautan kabhi Saheli show.

because Harsh was punished like both women leaving him alone. 

that's only if they going to follow the forumla of that show......... which is bascially the same.

Spoiler Alert!

Kabhi Sautan Kabhi Saheli ended like acc to wiki. : The series ended with Tanushree and Sonia realising that Harsh is a greedy and unscrupulous man. In a show of strength of character and being strong independent women, they decide to leave him. Tanu goes on to marry her close friend Uday while Sonia chooses to remain single and bring up her daughter. For his many crimes, Harsh is sent to prison.

but Parineetii hasn't ended yet........ so anything can happen.

red- i really want it to happen. I really want pariraju n bajwas to be punished. They all did very wrong with neeti. 

KalmaLove92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Niti divorced Rajiv, so by which logic is he still her husband? Infact, he wasn't legally her husband even when they were "married", because Mr Sanju didn't divorce his first wife before marrying Niti. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Eternal Soulmates- BeNeeti

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

Ab agar uske saath itna bada crime hone ke baad bhi usko justice nahin mila because she can't behave like an abla naari or refuses to be an andhbhakt of the bajwas who are supporting their criminal fraud son, then all of these crimes were bound to happen as an extreme reaction of Rajeev's fraud and Pari's cunning demeanour. Woh dono uske saath dhoke pe dhoka dete rahe, uske peeth peeche romance kar rahe hain aur Neeti should be doing their aarti? 

Are you saying justice is trying to murder people, one of them her own child? If Neeti had filed a case against those who wronged her, I would have definitely supported her completely. Because that is justice. Now if she had tried taking the proper route but not got justice and went down the wrong path, I would have still understood her. But she did nothing like that. Why.. because she did not want justice, but a trophy called Sanju. She did not try to kill Pari as form of justice but out of jealousy that Rajeev chose her. Those were her own words. So don't pretend like Neeti is a bechari victim who was seeking justice. She is a blood-thirsty criminal trying to get someone through any means possible.