Users

Frequent Posters

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Raju ban gaya gentleman

Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

but we still hate pari 

The makers' desperate attempts at justifying cheapsters Pari and Raju's actions and portraying them as holier than thou make me hate them more! 

And these writers don't even realise that this Pari actually ends up looking like a clown when they try to portray her as some jack of all trades. 

The rate at which they are whitewashing her, I won't be surprised if attention-seeker Pari suddenly says she is an MBBS dropout too and then proceeds to do her own C-section just to receive compliments from her devta pati and the hypocrite bajwas. Had hai whitewashing ki bhi! 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 27 days ago
sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

The makers' desperate attempts at justifying cheapsters Pari and Raju's actions and portraying them as holier than thou make me hate them more! 

And these writers don't even realise that this Pari actually ends up looking like a clown when they try to portray her as some jack of all trades. 

The rate at which they are whitewashing her, I won't be surprised if attention-seeker Pari suddenly says she is an MBBS dropout too and then proceeds to do her own C-section just to receive compliments from her devta pati and the hypocrite bajwas. Had hai whitewashing ki bhi! 

Ek toh yeh baccha kab deliver karegi?

Itna illogical ghatiya sadda hua show aaj tak nahi dekha. 

Makers seriously smoke drugs and drink while writing this garbage of a show. 

I just want this garbage to end. 

Bas karo ab!!!! 

Kya bullshit dikha rahe hai yeh log!!!!

Yeh khoon khaula deta hai yeh serial.

I mean jo gunegaar hai woh saare aam mahaan aur innocent bana aur banni phir rahi hai.

Yahi chahti thi woh jhooti makaar aurat! She literally has no shame guilt or any feelings for the same Neeti for whom she had made excuse to stay in the house and hide the truth. Because apparently that makaar aurat didn't want to give "STRESS" to Neetismiley35

Man toh kar raha issss Pari ki bachi ko goli se udda doon. Yeh makaar dayan pregnant bhi nahi hai. Sab kuch jhooth hai. Sab kuch literally. 

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Raju ban gaya gentleman

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Bas karo ab!!!! 

I mean jo gunegaar hai woh saare aam mahaan aur innocent bana aur banni phir rahi hai.

Yahi chahti thi woh jhooti makaar aurat! She literally has no shame guilt or any feelings for the same Neeti for whom she had made excuse to stay in the house and hide the truth. Because apparently that makaar aurat didn't want to give "STRESS" to Neetismiley35

Man toh kar raha issss Pari ki bachi ko goli se udda doon. Yeh makaar dayan pregnant bhi nahi hai. Sab kuch jhooth hai. Sab kuch literally. 

@Bold- Seriously khoon khaul jaata hai ye show dekhne se. The kind of message that they are trying to give out to the viewers is just smiley11

Be in your cheater husband's good books by feeding his ego and helping him cover up his lies. Apparently, Pari 'has proven to be a good wife' cause she had no issues with his infidelity and continued to do boot-licking of Raju and the bajwas to impress them and win them over when Rajneeti were together. 

Also Pari is the MOST BORING lead I've seen on ITV tbh. The recent episodes have bored me to death and I had to fast forward literally every scene featuring boredom ki dukaan Pari. This character is totally incapable of running the show single-handedly cause of her dull and lifeless personality. 

The constant drop in TRPs ever since flop couple Pariraju's marriage says a lot about the fact that the trp giving audience don't really give two hoots about boring Pariraju and that they want strong, positive, independent Neeti back. 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 27 days ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Bas karo ab!!!! 

seriously itna khoon toh Mera silsila ne nai khaulaya jitna parineetii ne khaulaya coz makers didn't show mauli negative to justify kunan n silsila was very fast paced. Yahan toh hadd se zyada khichte hain. Kabhi socha ni tha ki silsila jaise ghatiya show ki praise karni padegi. Bohot gussa aata tha silsila dekhke. But parineetii ne toh silsila ko pichhe chhod dia torture karne me. Also, i noticed that there r many similarities between characters of silsila n parineetii. Mauli n positive neeti were both very strong independent girls who did love marriage n saved their bffs many times. Kunal n rajiv both chirpy romantic tharki husbands who r cheaters n they love saving damsel in distress. Pari n nandini r both very weak, introvert doormat wives, crybabies. Rajdeep n rakesh r both misogynist rapist criminals who just treats girls like sex toys n they both cheated their wives also. Ishan n shelly also have some similarities. They r both confident n loving one sided lovers. I know story of silsila n parineetii r different but character traits r very similar. Also, maunal's romance were very much like rajneeti's romance. Rajdeep-mauli's Tashan was very much like rakesh-neeti tashan. Ishan-mauli equation was similar to Shellneeti equation. 

Edited by Jazzkapur - 27 days ago