Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

this raju deserves every bit of torture but he has always lived king size life. Iss show ki sab females ne isko sarr pe Chadha rakha hai. Pari, Neeti, taai, Gurinder obviously. Atleast neeti n her mom calls out Raju's wrong actions but the other women defends his wrong actions. Especially taai, who doesn't let Daljit stay in the house becoz he betrayed them for property n filed a case on pari but taai loves sanju who commited fraud bigamy ruined life of 2 girls for pari's property to fulfill his selfish desires with neeti. Then he hurted n betrayed neeti also. Rajiv has done much much worse than Daljit. Still taai can't forgive Daljit but she forgave rajiv so easily. She has no right to call herself women mukhiya. N when the hell will raju get what he deserves? When will he get punished for his crimes? I think never becoz makers treats Raju like God. Hadd hai yaar. How can they portray neeti the real victim as villian n raju the real criminal as hero? But we audience will never accept what makers want.

The makers are bloody male chauvinist.

And we as audience and actors involved are promoting such shitty mentality! 

Hate the makers! 

Inpe case karke sue karna chahiye! 

Itna bull crap dikha rahe hai Raju and Pari ko mahaan banna ke! smiley7

Asliyat main Pari and Raju are the most ghatiya human being in this planet. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Hate the makers! 

dekha jaye toh most itv shows male chauvinist hi hote hain but this show is baap of all male chauvinist shows

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Raju ban gaya gentleman

this raju deserves every bit of torture but he has always lived king size life. Iss show ki sab females ne isko sarr pe Chadha rakha hai. Pari, Neeti, taai, Gurinder obviously. Atleast neeti n her mom calls out Raju's wrong actions but the other women defends his wrong actions. Especially taai, who doesn't let Daljit stay in the house becoz he betrayed them for property n filed a case on pari but taai loves sanju who commited fraud bigamy ruined life of 2 girls for pari's property to fulfill his selfish desires with neeti. Then he hurted n betrayed neeti also. Rajiv has done much much worse than Daljit. Still taai can't forgive Daljit but she forgave rajiv so easily. She has no right to call herself women mukhiya. N when the hell will raju get what he deserves? When will he get punished for his crimes? I think never becoz makers treats Raju like God. Hadd hai yaar. How can they portray neeti the real victim as villian n raju the real criminal as hero? But we audience will never accept what makers want.

Agreed. Taiji lashed out at Raju when she found out Raju is cheating on her favorite Pari. But when Raju was cheating on Neeti behind her back and Neeti had no idea what was going on, tai defended his actions and even assisted him in hiding every truth from neeti. 

Koi aur character hota toh shayad ignore bhi kar lete. But this woman is hailed as some great 'woman mukhiya' in the show. smiley11

Her bias against Neeti has always been very clear. Neeti turning negative is like sone pe suhaga for tai. 

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Raju ban gaya gentleman

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Hate the makers! 

True. The makers are selling such regressive ideas cause the audience is buying such nonsense.

It's giving the makers the impression that we (the audience) are okay with the idea of a man marrying as many times as he wants as long as he finally gets back with his first wife after destroying the lives of the other women involved. 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 2 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

True. The makers are selling such regressive ideas cause the audience is buying such nonsense.

It's giving the makers the impression that we (the audience) are okay with the idea of a man marrying as many times as he wants as long as he finally gets back with his first wife after destroying the lives of the other women involved. 

ok but i think makers should be aware that every viewer doesn't like this bigamy. Many people watch the show for neeti, some for pari, some for rajneeti, some for pariraju but no1 likes the bigamy angle in the show. Every fandom hates this trio parirajneeti. Chahe neeti fans ho, pari fans ho or rakesh fans. This bigamy angle is hated by almost every1 in the audience. Agar makers comments read karte hain toh unko pakka pata hoga that audience Hates this bigamy 

Edited by Jazzkapur - 2 months ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail

Raju ban gaya gentleman

ok but i think makers should be aware that every viewer doesn't like this bigamy. Many people watch the show for neeti, some for pari, some for rajneeti, some for pariraju but no1 likes the bigamy angle in the show. Every fandom hates this trio parirajneeti. Chahe neeti fans ho, pari fans ho or rakesh fans. This bigamy angle is hated by almost every1 in the audience. Agar makers comments read karte hain toh unko pakka pata hoga that audience Hates this bigamy 

Yes I totally agree with what you've said. A huge no. of people find pariraju disgusting and watch this show only for Neeti. And almost 99% of the audience do not want to see parirajneeti. I wrote 'a section of the audience' in my post initially but edited it cause some people tend to get offended by it and think it's meant for them. 

@Bold- Wahi toh yaar. Makers apni hi duniya me ji rahe hai. They get plenty of hate comments but inko audience ki padi hi nahi hai. They think they can show all kinds of rubbish in the name of entertainment. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Yes I totally agree with what you've said. A huge no. of people find pariraju disgusting and watch this show only for Neeti. And almost 99% of the audience do not want to see parirajneeti. I wrote 'a section of the audience' in my post initially but edited it cause some people tend to get offended by it and think it's meant for them. 

@Bold- Wahi toh yaar. Makers apni hi duniya me ji rahe hai. They get plenty of hate comments but inko audience ki padi hi nahi hai. They think they can show all kinds of rubbish in the name of entertainment. 

i hope trp drops more so that makers have to bring some good change n move the story forward. Jab b hame lagta hai that now story will move forward, ghum firke wahin aa jate hain. Still rakesh neeti wants these cheapsters pari n raju. Same dialogues same scenes. Wahi hospital drama, kidnapping drama n attempt to murder drama. This is 3rd time someone going in coma. But rajiv's mom deserves it so good. Taai should also go in coma. But baki characters ka wahi same drama chalta rahega. Boring pariraju ke boring scenes n neetikesh chasing these boriyat ki dukaan Raju n pari. Daljit will just come for few seconds n go again. What is the use of daljit's character? If makers want him to marry neeti in future, then jaldi karo. Same scenes kabtak repeat karenge? No1 likes this repetition of these scenes.

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Raju ban gaya gentleman

i hope trp drops more so that makers have to bring some good change n move the story forward. Jab b hame lagta hai that now story will move forward, ghum firke wahin aa jate hain. Still rakesh neeti wants these cheapsters pari n raju. Same dialogues same scenes. Wahi hospital drama, kidnapping drama n attempt to murder drama. This is 3rd time someone going in coma. But rajiv's mom deserves it so good. Taai should also go in coma. But baki characters ka wahi same drama chalta rahega. Boring pariraju ke boring scenes n neetikesh chasing these boriyat ki dukaan Raju n pari. Daljit will just come for few seconds n go again. What is the use of daljit's character? If makers want him to marry neeti in future, then jaldi karo. Same scenes kabtak repeat karenge? No1 likes this repetition of these scenes.

Parineeti makers are good at only one thing and that is, playing cheap tricks on the viewers.

They add such masala in their promos and precaps that viewers ko lagta hai the story will finally move forward. 

People end up watching it out of curiosity only to realise that they've been tricked by the makers yet again.