Parineetii EDT # 2 || DT NOTE P. 37 ||

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Hello and welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread # 2 for Parineetii!

This thread has been created to facilitate discussions on each episode of the show and the events that occur day-to-day. 

Discussions on the show's episodes can continue until the thread has reached its max limit of 150 pages whereupon I will make a new thread. 

Please respect each other's opinions while participating in the discussions.

India Forums encourages discourse among its members to take place in a healthy atmosphere. 

Please adhere to the IF Code of Conduct at all times. 

Please follow the IF CoC guidelines

• Be respectful: Treat others with kindness and respect, and avoid personal attacks, hate speech, and offensive language.
  • Stay on topic: Make sure your posts are relevant to the topic being discussed, and avoid posting irrelevant or off-topic content.
  • Use proper language and grammar: Write clearly and concisely, and avoid using slang, texting abbreviations, or all caps.
  • Don't spam: Avoid posting spam, advertisements, or irrelevant links. React instead of +1 posts: Instead of writing simple "+1" or "I agree" posts, use the reaction system or write a more meaningful comment to contribute to the discussion.
  • Report inappropriate content: If you come across any inappropriate content, report it to the moderators.
  • Follow the rules: Familiarize yourself with the rules and guidelines of the forum, and make sure to follow them at all times.
  • Address moderation issues privately: If you have a concern about moderation, please address it through a private message to a Moderator or Admin rather than in a public forum post.

In addition, please keep these guidelines in mind,

• Please use this thread ONLY to discuss the episodes, keeping chatting to the minimum. Refrain from bringing in off-topic, BTS (unless it is related to the show/episode), actor's SM posts, fans' SM posts or an actor's projects outside of this show.
  • Please refrain from using harsh, rude, or offensive language or hurting the sentiments of fellow members or any specific groups.
  • Please do not bash or name-call/label any actor or character.
  • Please refrain from bashing or engaging in a fight with fellow members or fan groups. Ganging up against minority opinions or shaming members for posting their opinions/ moral policing is not okay.
  • Do not make discriminatory posts shaming or mocking any particular group based on religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, class, caste, race, ethnicity, ability, intellect or any other form of discrimination.
  • Please do not bring in comparisons with other shows.

Have fun discussing! 

- Parineetii DT

Link to EDT # 1

Edited by LizzieBennet - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

New thread, new thread yay! But same old track in the show. No!! 😂 I think story will remain same till 150th thread

MochaQueen thumbnail

Eternal Soulmates- BeNeeti

Thank you Lizziesmiley31

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Bebe was the star tdysmiley37

Her face got ruined and she got antidote the whole epi dedicated to that and the hurdles of not putting that chemical haldi on Pari's face😂

Epi was boring but Bebe was star😂😂

Edited by Mages - 4 months ago
shirin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The acting of Tanvi Dogra towards the end of today’s episode is fantastic. The mental degradation of her and her desperation, the inability to accept that sanju has moved on was so on point. The pitch, the scream everything. After a long time i have seen a tv actor having such a range. I wish parineetii was a series or a movie and had less of the theatrics of a daily soap. Tanvi could easily pull off an obsessive lover. smiley32

This is a tanvi appreciation post not a supporting of neeti’s criminal action.

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shirin04

The acting of Tanvi Dogra towards the end of today’s episode is fantastic. The mental degradation of her and her desperation, the inability to accept that sanju has moved on was so on point. The pitch, the scream everything. After a long time i have seen a tv actor having such a range. I wish parineetii was a series or a movie and had less of the theatrics of a daily soap. Tanvi could easily pull off an obsessive lover. smiley32

Atleast her character has layers to it and she is portraying it perfectly...

though i loved anchal sahu as bondita

but sorry to say she has nothing to offer here besides her tears

though her age is nothing and she can earn for a long time

but the quality is degraded ...no experimentation nothing

i know there will be a phase where she will comeback strong in parineeti

but vo b ekta kapoor ke dramas m short time k liye hi hota hai

in short i love this tanvi girl

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Bebe might not be loyal to people not even to Neeti but wow she is so loyal towards her revenge that she can even hurt herself. But she is also cunning she knows how to treat herself no wonder she could control Neeti's mind effortlessly. She is way too dangerous than one thought gosh what she did tdy was goosebumps she is a psycho and can go any extend for her revenge. She can even betray Neeti anyways she is not loyal to her as Neeti thinks, the day she see Bebe's real face hell will break loose. All her relationships are spoiled due to Bebe only

Edited by Mages - 4 months ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail

Raju ban gaya gentleman

Originally posted by: shirin04

+10000

Tanvi dogra is a phenomenal actress. It's not easy to play a character which has so many different shades to it but she plays it with such ease and sublety. Her emotional scenes are so intense and heartfelt that she makes me feel her pain and sadness. Very few actors have the ability to do that. 

She has no training in acting, yet she acts way better than a lot of bollywood nepos who claim to hold a degree in acting from reputed training institutes.

Edited by Aurora_77 - 4 months ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail

Raju ban gaya gentleman

Originally posted by: mysteriousdoll

Atleast her character has layers to it and she is portraying it perfectly...

though i loved anchal sahu as bondita

but sorry to say she has nothing to offer here besides her tears

though her age is nothing and she can earn for a long time

but the quality is degraded ...no experimentation nothing

i know there will be a phase where she will comeback strong in parineeti

but vo b ekta kapoor ke dramas m short time k liye hi hota hai

in short i love this tanvi girl

Agreed. I had seen a few of anchal's clips from her previous shows and it seems like those were nicely written characters and she acted well. 

But in this show,  Pari's character has nothing much to offer. There is no scope for showing any range of emotions other than crying and making puppy face. 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 4 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Agreed. I had seen a few of anchal's clips from her previous shows and it seems like those were nicely written characters and she acted well. 

But in this show,  Pari's character has nothing much to offer. There is no scope for showing any other range of emotions other than crying and making puppy face. 

i loved aanchal's character vashma in kudca. But her character got sidelined after a point of time. Radha, another entertaining Fl of kudca got dissappeared, just Amrit became the only Fl. I don't know what is this pattern of itv when there r 2 FLs, after a point of time, the boring one becomes the only Fl n the more interesting one either becomes vamp or she gets sidelined or she gets dissappeared. Most of the time it happens

Edited by Jazzkapur - 4 months ago