Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Guys who’s Akash? I thought Ranbir had only one boyfriend and multiple girlfriends, now who’s this Akash ? smiley29

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Who will stand up for him jab nightclub me thappad mile smiley36

This was the Salman thing? smiley3

When was this smiley36

But hey, he will be happy to let the woke crowd use him in their fight against psycho men. Waise dariya-dil he apna Raymond. smiley9

Like a decade ago. The quote is a gem. He had to know how it will sound smiley36

"I don't give a damn anymore. I identify with 'The Outsider'. I think I am him. I could not put the book down and read it in six days straight. I also don't cry anymore. I cannot remember the last time I cried. I am hoping I get to play this character on the big screen since I identify with him."

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

This was the Salman thing? smiley3

Like a decade ago. The quote is a gem. He had to know how it will sound smiley36

"I don't give a damn anymore. I identify with 'The Outsider'. I think I am him. I could not put the book down and read it in six days straight. I also don't cry anymore. I cannot remember the last time I cried. I am hoping I get to play this character on the big screen since I identify with him."

When their friendship was in full bloom, they were to a nightclub. Something happened and Ayan got a thappad. Him & Ranbu left. There was an article around the time YJHD released. 

Wow. It took him a while, but he manifested his desire with Vanga/Animal. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

When their friendship was in full bloom, they were to a nightclub. Something happened and Ayan got a thappad. Him & Ranbu left. There was an article around the time YJHD released. 

Wow. It took him a while, but he manifested his desire with Vanga/Animal. 

Why do these two keep getting slapped at night clubs smiley36

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Why do these two keep getting slapped at night clubs smiley36

Unako thappad se darr nahi lagta saab smiley36