Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

My love from another star 

I couldn't just go past 7 epi, even though the leads were good, the drama was snoozefest. 

Whats wrong with secretary Kim?

Maybe it's the fact that I read webtoon first. The adaptation was not my cup. 

NiniBear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

BoF was good for that time period ..It will look cringe now..some dramas dont age well......it was a drama which brought lot of intl fans into kdrama world back in 2010 era..now its defo outdated

Also,  some of the dramas which are very popular among koreans are flop internationally and vice versa..for example Scaret heart ryeo , weightlifting fairy etc dint do well in korea but we intl fans love these shows...same goes with DoTs..it had like 30% rating or so in korea. and was well received in China as well

It's not that....I stay away from pure romance drama....so it's just a preference on my part. 

PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

DoTS..could not go beyond the first few epis..even the first few I watched were boring and felt like torture. 

Scarlet Heart..the most toxic among period kdramas I have seen..had to skip and ff so much in hopes to see Wang So get a happy ending atleast and it even that was ruined.

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Goblin : Still couldn't past episode 4 ðŸ˜†

it's okay not to be okay: dropped at 6😆

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I couldn't watch more than 2-3 episodes of the following overhyped shows:

Crash Landing on You

Its ok not to be okay (Couldn't watch 20 mins of it)

Hotel Del Luna 

Goblin (Even though I love Lee Dong-Wook. I dont like the other guy)

My Love From Another Star

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I might be the odd one here and since I have just started watching K drama (mainly LJG shows). I watched bits of Moon Lovers: Scarlet Hearts Ryeo and though my heart skips a beat everytime I see LJG as Wang So, the show itself is overrated. As someone said this show is Goreyo version of BoF. Other than the male lead, all other characters including the female lead were annoying. Most of them are hypocrites even. Especially the 8th prince she falls in love with first and later 14th price whom she married. The 14th prince was the worst. He acted to be righteous but never had the guts to stand up to the 3rd prince and his own mother. Instead blamed the hero for everything. I read the synopsis of the Japanese novel on which it is based and wish these guys had stuck to it. They turned it into Comedy Circus initially and in latter half got all serious. The hero is literally everybody's fav punching bag including the heroine. She too blames him for executing a person who betrayed her from the start instead of understanding his POV. I still love watching scenes of LJG from this show but since the overall character building of this story sucks, I cannot bring myself to love it. Though LJG and IU make an excellent pair, their chemistry stood out only coz of LJG.

catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Descendants of the sun 

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Goblin, BoF ðŸ˜›

But I liked BoF for SML. 

Dropped Goblin at ep 6 😴