Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sxursaep

Same here I watched till 4-5 episodes and the haunting bgm of the FL made me go, "yeh hai kaun? Is she positive/negative/grey?" Also as I keep saying, the actress's smile looks more like a smirk until she shows off her teeth while smiling

Haha.. the FL was grey I suppose.. but it was weird.. and that same story (that children's story which she has written);being repeated again and again in the drama made it very boring. 

I liked Kim So Hyun in this drama.. felt that his acting was better than in MLFAS.. he was so wooden in the latter

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

A popular drama which I havent seen is Goblin . i dropped it after 4 episodes. I also dropped hotel de luna .. now am wondering if its the genre .. 

Oh I forgot about Goblin. I liked it but it was tooo lengthy and by the time i reached the 12th epi or so I was done..lol. I dropped it and later watched some MVs or so to get an idea of the story after. 

Hotel del Luna also I didn't watch.. the first epi failed to capture my attention. 

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: quiet_chaos

I tend to avoid/not be interested in the popular dramas

The underrated ones are my heartbreaks lol

Agree!! Even I tend to dislike the popular ones mostly. And I get so disappointed when people judge kdramas based on the popular ones! I am like.. ughh.. you don't even know about the hidden gems coz they are underrated! 

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor

Oh I forgot about Goblin. I liked it but it was tooo lengthy and by the time i reached the 12th epi or so I was done..lol. I dropped it and later watched some MVs or so to get an idea of the story after. 

Hotel del Luna also I didn't watch.. the first epi failed to capture my attention. 

same the first epi itself I dint feel anything . 

quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor

Agree!! Even I tend to dislike the popular ones mostly. And I get so disappointed when people judge kdramas based on the popular ones! I am like.. ughh.. you don't even know about the hidden gems coz they are underrated! 

Right? It's like Squid Game is great...but has anyone seen Noir? Or even like Stranger? I tend to also enjoy shows more without the romantic angle...like serial killer is more intriguing than the will they won't they angle lol

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Unpopular Opinion 

I actually think Boys over flower, DOTS & Goblin is quite Over-hyped & overrated 🤔

AppleOfEye thumbnail

Originally posted by: AageBadho

^^Mr Sunshine was 100 times better than DoTS.

So if I have to rate the works of the same writer it would be,

MrSunshine > Secret Garden > Goblin > DoTS > The King > Heirs

I dropped Heirs after 5 episodes 

It was pretty boring 🥱

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Unpopular Opinion 

I actually think Boys over flower, DOTS & Goblin is quite Over-hyped & overrated 🤔

I got deep into kdramas coz of BoF so am biased about it .. I have watched almost all versions of BOF.. 🤣DoTs I do think is overrated .. its not a drama which u can binge 

AppleOfEye thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

I got deep into kdramas coz of BoF so am biased about it .. I have watched almost all versions of BOF.. 🤣DoTs I do think is overrated .. its not a drama which u can binge 

I got into Kdramas watching Legend of Blue seas😳

I watched BoF. At first I liked then when I binge watched it I felt overrated for some reason🤪

Nevermind!! 😆

But the Similarity is that we both started enjoying Kdrama with Lee min ho's series 😆❤️

About DoTs, That's indeed overhyped! 

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

I got into Kdramas watching Legend of Blue seas😳

I watched BoF. At first I liked then when I binge watched it I felt overrated for some reason🤪

Nevermind!! 😆

But the Similarity is that we both started enjoying Kdrama with Lee min ho's series 😆❤️

About DoTs, That's indeed overhyped! 

oh yes I liked his go jung pyo charcter so much in BOF that I ended up binging so many dramas of him after BOF.. he was my first korean love .. Bof korean version is bit melodramatic and dragged towards the end.. I liked the chinese version story wise but the best one is from Japan.  btw, now I find minho very average.. 🤣..I remember dropping the legend of blue sea after 5 or 6 episodes i think. I found it very similar to “my love from. another star “ which I Had enjoyed more .