Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -PD-

Gone the image of Nani for me πŸ€’ who is that actress..πŸ˜’

And really Ileana left telugu industry due to this reason .. oh god she is my fav and i thought she all of a sudden left because of her boy friend.. never know she was tortured into leaving this industry.. πŸ˜­

Nani with SriReddy..she was elaborating how Nani used to drug her and rape her sometimes and sometimes it went mutual between them..she even sent many text proofs to media..

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Simply shocked hearing all these scandals! And here people abuse bullyweed day and night giving example of wholesome, sanskari south…

It's worse than bollywood.. cause these people actually have political clout.. unlike BW who are only naam k powerful 

Each south star family either marries into political family or big business family.. only Mahesh married out of love against family wishes… and he too has kept his wife away from industry… 

in Malyalam one of superstar literally has a rape case running on him..could go to jail for it..

These things happen everywhere.. just bollywood is highlighted and beaten up for it cause …well agenda hai… they are not crawling enough for masters, they have a larger international reach which is being controlled to push own narrative…

Chiranjeevi daughter eloped with her bf in national tv, Thy got her divorced after a kid in two years..Now she is married to some rich guy...the first husband well forgotten

It looks like these people are not only patriarchal but also casteist and misogynistic… but it’s only BW who is beaten black and blue and called all sorts of vile names…

tollywood= Bollywood..very simple..power,money,connections

Mollywood = politics and bad influences 

Kollywood its different..u can number the people who does that and they cant stay under the carpet for a long time,they get exposed and thier carrier gets finished ...All biggies in Tamil industry mind thier own buisness. 

But the women were badly used by politicians in the southern industry. And now there comes casual dating, casual night, friends with benefits ,live the moment etc etc..so no more compulsion,everything is happening consensually. IT became a rule in tamil TV industry that and if only a girl favours the top people like producer/ director/ channel CEO she will become the face of the serial otherwise will be given  only side roles..And people are Okay with it.

Edited by Bharathi_gurti - 2 years ago
Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

Nani with SriReddy..she was elaborating how Nani used to drug her and rape her sometimes and sometimes it went mutual between them..she even sent many text proofs to media..

I wouldn't hold a word of someone like Sri Reddy against Nani. He suddenly appeared in her target list after she didn't make it to BB. She may have got out the ugliness of TFI but she has become like Rakhi sawant now and sounds pretty cray cray.

Anything on Sethupati? That man is a fantastic actor but lord, he is just letting himself go now, has become a balloon. 

I kinda admire Nayantara for really making a mark in south. 

And the Malayalam industry girls now, solid acting. And had the guts to speak against bigwigs of their industry but that really showed how ugly and patriarchal the whole set up is to sickening levels πŸ€’

I hope DQ, Nivin, Faahad,Sooraj all these guys are better humans compared to older lot.

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocru

I wouldn't hold a word of someone like Sri Reddy against Nani. He suddenly appeared in her target list after she didn't make it to BB. She may have got out the ugliness of TFI but she has become like Rakhi sawant now and sounds pretty cray cray.

Anything on Sethupati? That man is a fantastic actor but lord, he is just letting himself go now, has become a balloon. 

I kinda admire Nayantara for really making a mark in south. 

And the Malayalam industry girls now, solid acting. And had the guts to speak against bigwigs of their industry but that really showed how ugly and patriarchal the whole set up is to sickening levels πŸ€’

I hope DQ, Nivin, Faahad,Sooraj all these guys are better humans compared to older lot.

Naani was the first one to be  accused by her.she had proofs too then.she herself accepted in many tamil interviews about how / why she started and how she ended up bringing out only  names now! She said she couldnt get anyone punished,and only she lost her chance in cinema by naming him...I believed her and belive her complaints..

Sethupathi = workaholic + alchoholic..but he himself admitted he had a little fling with Aishwarya which almost destroyed his family life and got back to his wife again..I like his guts and I shall relate to his comments..

Edited by Bharathi_gurti - 2 years ago