Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: WhosTheFool

I remember seeing her wedding video. Even more dramatic than her, was that one tear drop that fell from her single eye on reading a letter from her fiance(which I have an inkling was written by her only) on the day of the wedding. 

Sab kaam vaam chodhke wohi time Mila letter likhne aur padhne ko bhi. Dulhe ka screentime bhi kaafi kam tha. Thoda RnD karne ke baad pata chala dulha kaun hai. 

inspired by β€˜Mahanati’. 2 tear drops from left eye onlyπŸ˜†

https://youtu.be/8frhNgYCWtQ

Edited by hasini009 - 2 years ago
WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hasini009

inspired by β€˜Mahanati’. 2 tear drops from left eye onlyπŸ˜†

https://youtu.be/8frhNgYCWtQ

Wonder how they manage 2 boondh rona? Idhar when I cry, toh dono aankh mai se beh kar Ganga Yamuna ka milaap hota hai aur naak se waterfall behta hai woh alag. 

I would like to learn budget rona.

Edited by WhosTheFool - 2 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Wonder how they manage 2 boondh rona? Idhar when I cry, toh dono aankh mai se beh kar Ganga Yamuna ka milaap hota hai aur naak se waterfall behta hai woh alag. 

I would like to learn budget rona.

That’s why Savitri* is called β€˜Mahanati’⭐️

* the real oneπŸ˜†

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What? Drugs in the Saintwood/Telugu film industry? 

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - Episode 1298 - 20th December 2013 on Make  a GIF

NathuPyare thumbnail

I remember seeing her wedding video. Even more dramatic than her, was that one tear drop that fell from her single eye on reading a letter from her fiance(which I have an inkling was written by her only) on the day of the wedding. 

Sab kaam vaam chodhke wohi time Mila letter likhne aur padhne ko bhi. Dulhe ka screentime bhi kaafi kam tha. Thoda RnD karne ke baad pata chala dulha kaun hai. 

Haye... Gautam Gulati ki yaad dila di πŸ˜†

https://imgur.com/O8a80Yx

Edited by NathuPyare - 2 years ago
WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Haye... Gautam Gulati ki yaad dila di πŸ˜†

https://imgur.com/O8a80Yx

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: K.Ahm

Its like banging your head against the wall 

The political party pick me girls are the most funny of all. Can't oppose with facts so just make bad jokes and laugh by themselves.

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hotchoco

The political party pick me girls are the most funny of all. Can't oppose with facts so just make bad jokes and laugh by themselves.

Visual representation of the pick me gang 

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This was there in her wedding film ?🀣🀣Mereko toh uss video mein sabse awkward iske aur iske fiance ke smooches tha like bhai pata hai tum dono are in lowe aur kitna pda dikhaoge πŸ˜† 

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

This was there in her wedding film ?🀣🀣Mereko toh uss video mein sabse awkward iske aur iske fiance ke smooches tha like bhai pata hai tum dono are in lowe aur kitna pda dikhaoge πŸ˜† 

you know what, while watching their wedding on YouTube, half the time I was searching for groom. my cousins were like β€˜tum pagal ho kya, wohi hai dulha, dikh nahi rahe kya?’ I was shocked, woh kisi bhi angle se dulha nahi lag raha mujheπŸ€”πŸ˜†