Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

There were divorce rumors in niharika marriage also Even Sai Dharam but then again he was in news for bike accident & coma few months backπŸ˜•

Kuch din mein ram charan aur varun ka bhi ayega dekh lena kuch na kuch πŸ˜†

Divorce  already... I thought it is love marriage... the marriage was done very lavishly and she was looking very happy and hyper in her marriage..I thought it will like forever types match 

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

sabhi aaye hain media ke saamne β€˜mela laja beta/beti innocent hain. wo wahan subah 3 am dudh peene gaya/gayi hain. kisi ne usko fasaya.’πŸ₯Ί

Fans and their fan fictions πŸ€£

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Divorce  already... I thought it is love marriage... the marriage was done very lavishly and she was looking very happy and hyper in her marriage..I thought it will like forever types match 

Lavish toh Sreeja ka bhi hua tha but dekha na kya hua though yeah Niharika had a grand destination one  I also feel this one is rumours unlike Sreeja-kalyan one 

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Fans and their fan fictions πŸ€£

ye fans ke nahi, parents ke FF hainπŸ˜†

hasini009 thumbnail

Lavish toh Sreeja ka bhi hua tha but dekha na kya hua though yeah Niharika had a grand destination one  I also feel this one is rumours unlike Sreeja-kalyan one 

Sreeja-Kalyan divorced kya?😲

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: JustWandering

There was no party 😏 those people were nabbed from the port, and put in jail for 20 days…

Even now all β€œaccused” are being treated as one group instead of being treated individually… even the ones with no drugs are being clubbed together with the ones with recovery 😏 

Haters and their hate πŸ˜†

Its like banging your head against the wall 

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sreeja-Kalyan divorced kya?😲

Haan like separated toh hai it was around same time after sam chay divorce and dhanush aishwarya one happened. Kalyan was missing from all recent family functions and sreeja deleted all their pics and unfollowed him amicable nahi unlike other two cases it seems 

Edited by TeluguChokri - 2 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail

ye fans ke nahi, parents ke FF hainπŸ˜†

Poor parents has no time to tell them the difference between doodh and drugs πŸ˜­ rich people and their problems πŸ˜’

Kirti.02 thumbnail

There were divorce rumors in niharika marriage also Even Sai Dharam but then again he was in news for bike accident & coma few months backπŸ˜•

Kuch din mein ram charan aur varun ka bhi ayega dekh lena kuch na kuch πŸ˜†

Not varun tej too. He is the only person with decent looks in that family.. He was good in fida and tholi prema. 

WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I remember seeing her wedding video. Even more dramatic than her, was that one tear drop that fell from her single eye on reading a letter from her fiance(which I have an inkling was written by her only) on the day of the wedding. 

Sab kaam vaam chodhke wohi time Mila letter likhne aur padhne ko bhi. Dulhe ka screentime bhi kaafi kam tha. Thoda RnD karne ke baad pata chala dulha kaun hai.