Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

you know what, while watching their wedding on YouTube, half the time I was searching for groom. my cousins were like β€˜tum pagal ho kya, wohi hai dulha, dikh nahi rahe kya?’ I was shocked, woh kisi bhi angle se dulha nahi lag raha mujheπŸ€”πŸ˜†

arre same aisa laga rishte daar hai side pe khade hote waise types πŸ€£ these people have weird tastes but then again niharika kaunsi miss universe hai πŸ˜†

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -PD-

Fans and their fan fictions πŸ€£

Oh yeah, imagine being this nutty in blind love with crooked evil politicians. So much fanfiction to hide cruelty. And the obligatory πŸ€£

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

What? Drugs in the Saintwood/Telugu film industry? 

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - Episode 1298 - 20th December 2013 on Make a GIF

u again...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Sirf drugs..if someone could ask Ileana she would say anything and everything...little trip on NANI,ALLU etc etc would give u a heart attack..

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Oh yeah, imagine being this nutty in blind love with crooked evil politicians. So much fanfiction to hide cruelty. And the obligatory πŸ€£

Kaha na kya chahata ho πŸ˜’ πŸ€” 

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

you know what, while watching their wedding on YouTube, half the time I was searching for groom. my cousins were like β€˜tum pagal ho kya, wohi hai dulha, dikh nahi rahe kya?’ I was shocked, woh kisi bhi angle se dulha nahi lag raha mujheπŸ€”πŸ˜†

OMG OMG same pinch πŸ˜†

Me toooo πŸ€£

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kaha na kya chahata ho πŸ˜’ πŸ€” 

I'm sure you got it. 

Just talking about fans and their fanfiction. Politician's fans are the most absurd and funny of all and most deserving of the obligatory πŸ€£. So much hilarious fanfiction is created to hide hate and bigotry. 

Edited by hotchoco - 2 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

u again...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Sirf drugs..if someone could ask Ileana she would say anything and everything...little trip on NANI,ALLU etc etc would give u a heart attack..

Allu I know... Nani, that innocent guy too πŸ˜΅

And Ileana, can you elaborate pleaze

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Allu I know... Nani, that innocent guy too πŸ˜΅

And Ileana, can you elaborate pleaze

Naani was alleged for almost rape with a news reader turned actress,it was all over the news..even it became very sensational in Tamilnadu 

Oh ,Ileana dropped telugu industry due to few heroes atrocities..she was even vocal about tarak smoking on her face. She had a bad experience right from casting couch unto heroes tantrums while shooting..

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

Naani was alleged for almost rape with a news reader turned actress,it was all over the news..even it became very sensational in Tamilnadu 

Oh ,Ileana dropped telugu industry due to few heroes atrocities..she was even vocal about tarak smoking on her face. She had a bad experience right from casting couch unto heroes tantrums while shooting..

Gone the image of Nani for me πŸ€’ who is that actress..πŸ˜’

And really Ileana left telugu industry due to this reason .. oh god she is my fav and i thought she all of a sudden left because of her boy friend.. never know she was tortured into leaving this industry.. πŸ˜­

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I'm glad to see you two here coz I was searching for that goss thread to ask you to spill more tea πŸ˜† @pd n @catchmeifucan

AA, Nani πŸ˜²

What about Mahesh babu, devarakonda? 

And what's with Manchu family? πŸ˜†

Wassup with Tamil guys both vijays, ajith etc?

You seem to know a lot , bharti_gurti😲 I'm all earsπŸ˜ƒ. 

OT: Chiranjeevi family is mired in controversy always and the rise of drug culture in Hyderabad is sooo scary and chilling! It's not even weed, it's hard drugs onslaught there.

Edited by Chocru - 2 years ago