Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: anu023

mohan babu's daughter went to st Paul's college Hyderabad. She eloped with their driver..driver was chased away to andhra and laxmi was packed off to US. She married anand/andy there and acted in an American sitcom and then came back  to india to act in movies

Yes and i heard driver was killed.. maybe i am wrong. 

anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Arvind has three sons πŸ˜² this is news to me.. i thought he has only two πŸ€“

he is into production. Much older than Arjun. In 2017 when that famous drugs case happened in Hyderabad, the investigation was slowly stopped because it would've lead them to this guy and rana's brother abhiram and few more industry biggies

anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Arvind has three sons πŸ˜² this is news to me.. i thought he has only two πŸ€“

killing part i am not sure. Mohan babu was my cousin's grandfather's student in school. He came from a very humble background but is very uncouth now

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

mohan babu's daughter went to st Paul's college Hyderabad. She eloped with their driver..driver was chased away to andhra and laxmi was packed off to US. She married anand/andy there and acted in an American sitcom and then came back  to india to act in movies

Didn't she go to Koti women's college? An aunt of mine was her senior and she mocks how she picked up all that accent after just few years in US that too in adult life πŸ˜†

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

he is into production. Much older than Arjun. In 2017 when that famous drugs case happened in Hyderabad, the investigation was slowly stopped because it would've lead them to this guy and rana's brother abhiram and few more industry biggies

That case shook TFI. Had it been pursued all the big families would've been busted to their guts. Almost all big names or their families were mentioned. What a massive hush up.

But Rana with his condition,  how did he survive drug consumption? 

Wonder why N closed N grill and adjoining pub? So did Tarun's touch pub too, I think? They were the initial drug hubs.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Say no to drugs 

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Simply shocked hearing all these scandals! And here people abuse bullyweed day and night giving example of wholesome, sanskari south…

It's worse than bollywood.. cause these people actually have political clout.. unlike BW who are only naam k powerful 

Each south star family either marries into political family or big business family.. only Mahesh married out of love against family wishes… and he too has kept his wife away from industry… 

in Malyalam one of superstar literally has a rape case running on him..could go to jail for it..

These things happen everywhere.. just bollywood is highlighted and beaten up for it cause …well agenda hai… they are not crawling enough for masters, they have a larger international reach which is being controlled to push own narrative…

Chiranjeevi daughter eloped with her bf in national tv, Thy got her divorced after a kid in two years..Now she is married to some rich guy...the first husband well forgotten

It looks like these people are not only patriarchal but also casteist and misogynistic… but it’s only BW who is beaten black and blue and called all sorts of vile names…

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocru

That case shook TFI. Had it been pursued all the big families would've been busted to their guts. Almost all big names or their families were mentioned. What a massive hush up.

But Rana with his condition,  how did he survive drug consumption? 

Wonder why N closed N grill and adjoining pub? So did Tarun's touch pub too, I think? They were the initial drug hubs.

Tarun is the worst druggie of south industry.. 

N grill closed in 2017? I think it closed just before corona right ... Oh all these are drug hubs why am I not surprised 

2017 .. i am sure was living under the rock. I remember some drug racket happened in Hyderabad but donot remember reading any details ...

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Simply shocked hearing all these scandals! And here people abuse bullyweed day and night giving example of wholesome, sanskari south…

It's worse than bollywood.. cause these people actually have political clout.. unlike BW who are only naam k powerful 

Each south star family either marries into political family or big business family.. only Mahesh married out of love against family wishes… and he too has kept his wife away from industry… 

in Malyalam one of superstar literally has a rape case running on him..could go to jail for it..

These things happen everywhere.. just bollywood is highlighted and beaten up for it cause …well agenda hai… they are not crawling enough for masters, they have a larger international reach which is being controlled to push own narrative…

Chiranjeevi daughter eloped with her bf in national tv, Thy got her divorced after a kid in two years..Now she is married to some rich guy...the first husband well forgotten

It looks like these people are not only patriarchal but also casteist and misogynistic… but it’s only BW who is beaten black and blue and called all sorts of vile names…

Bollywood is dangerous due mafia links where south is dangerous due politics...

Now who is more dangerous no one can decide. 

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chocru

I'm glad to see you two here coz I was searching for that goss thread to ask you to spill more tea πŸ˜† @pd n @catchmeifucan

AA, Nani πŸ˜²

What about Mahesh babu, devarakonda? 

And what's with Manchu family? πŸ˜†

Wassup with Tamil guys both vijays, ajith etc?

You seem to know a lot , bharti_gurti😲 I'm all earsπŸ˜ƒ. 

OT: Chiranjeevi family is mired in controversy always and the rise of drug culture in Hyderabad is sooo scary and chilling! It's not even weed, it's hard drugs onslaught there.

πŸ˜†Maheshbabu is very professional.,he never disturbs anyone..Ajith had many heart breaks before marriage,but after marrying Shalini he is hers! He is a very very good ,honest man.

With Vijay similar to Ajith,he had affair with sanghavi before marriage,but he is again loyal to his wife ..

Vijay and Ajith ,mahesh babu are highly professional! They dont mess with anyone's life or prove thier power by playing around with women.they work ,go home and look for next project..

They drink but in thier personal space .I never heard anything of these guys.

All the things I am sharing are very old stories! I dont know the current affairsπŸ˜†