Kid kairav quits the show

kirts123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The kid playing kairav is leaving the show.. saw it on his Insta profile..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Yes unfortunately he is going be replaced don't know actual reason but RS inflated ego will burst one day.  

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

It’s a pity,,he was doing a good job..and he looked nice with both naira and karthik..hope they get another cute kid who can deliver the dialogues well.i just read that he hasn’t been well so he’s quitting the show due to his ill health,. Well he did sound like he had a bad cold in the last few episodes..and from the time he was introduced he had a lot of screenspace..so that involves a lot of shooting ..both day and night for a small child..so it probably took its toll on his health,.. I remember in western tv dramas ..they often used to use identical twin children in shows,.playing one character..so the children don’t get exhausted as they share the shooting..

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He connected well with Karthik but I felt that there was no bond between Naira and Kairav. I don't know how to explain it but Naira looked not at ease with Kairav. It was just looked awkward as a viewer.  It is from Naira's side not Kairav.

rose2015 thumbnail

Just saw new Kairav. I had a feeling that they were going to go with a cuter and fairer child.

New Kairav is very masoom looking, very vulnerable, big eyes, and kind of Harry Potter looking. I think audience will fall in love with this new one. He looks younger and very vulnerable. His bonding with his father is amazing. When Naira calls him baby I get turned off. She comes across as a bad babysitter that you want to fire not at all like a responsible and stable mom.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: rose2015

Just saw new Kairav. I had a feeling that they were going to go with a cuter and fairer child.

New Kairav is very masoom looking, very vulnerable, big eyes, and kind of Harry Potter looking. I think audience will fall in love with this new one. He looks younger and very vulnerable. His bonding with his father is amazing. When Naira calls him baby I get turned off. She comes across as a bad babysitter that you want to fire not at all like a responsible and stable mom.

the previous Kairav ..Shaurya delivered the dialogues so well...maybe we just got so used to him,. I’m going to miss him..

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

@Rose, have you watched him in the episode because he’s no where as cute as the previous one. No offence to the kid but he doesn’t know how to act. His scenes were so bland. 

Previous Kairav had such a beautiful chemistry with Kartik. I missed him so much today. 

The episode was extremely bad. For the first time I didn’t feel emotional when Kartik kissed and held Kairav, nor did I think about the fact that Kartik doesn’t know he’s his kid. 

Don’t know where the show will go from the point on. Kairav is integral to the storyline but he has no chemistry with Kartik or Naira. Couldn’t even sit through the entire episode. 

rose2015 thumbnail
You know Gayu's son is older but original Kairav looked older. New Kairav looks younger and because of his looks he fits better with Karthik. Yes the original Kairav could act but he came across as naughty and rebellious. New Kairav is more like a small vulnerable child. Let's see how he does. I saw the episode much earlier on youtube so was able to post about seeing him.
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

both are cuties but the first one the way he talk he took my heart...