Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

shock value nahi hai Isilye they have to go back to lost .. lost1 lasted for 900 episodes because of the shock value .. I definitely see Rohit getting phased out 

Dadi sa favouring Armaan because he’s her only hope ..it cannot be the happy happy 2 families.. people will switch off ..

Let's see may be not this time they can actually show lots of drama with two families rishta ka main essence yahi raha hei. Family values relationship and all. Jab se makers cring bharne lage hei trp 2.3 mei hi atki padi hei.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Agree!!! First time i heard him saying 'time out', tabhi pata chal gaya tha ke ek baar leads mein se kisi ek ko dusre se pyaar ho jaye, toh phir iska time out hona hi hainsmiley6.

But sometimes i wonder, idhar they are sisters, fl pigal jaayegi once she gets to know the truth upar se ruhi can accuse akshara for arohi's death, behen ke liye pyaar aur guilt mein abhira khud armaan ka haath ruhi ke haath mein de degi, whenever she gets to know about ruhi's "pyaar". Toh phir Rohit ko kyun maarnasmiley5

Rohit bhi sacrifice kar sakta hain for his brother, & can decide to go somewhere abroad for sometime. 

Nhi abhira is not someone who get guilt tripped and does all this. But yes once she knows it's ruhi she might herself keep her away from them and want ar ruhi together. 

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Shock value laa sakte hain keeping Rohit also. Abhira ka goenka's se connection reveal hone ke baad they can accuse akshara to be a murderer. Then abhira setting out to prove her mother's innocence, then abhira & Rohit getting to know about armaan-ruhi. How they deal with it, then abhira ka education track.. 

Ruhi getting to know Rohit is the favored son & out of jealousy turning him against armaan & abhira. Chahe toh rakh sakte hain Rohit ko, but i know nahi hoga kyunki woh rahega toh triangle nahi banega. Inke launch promo mein triangle dikhaya tha along with dadi sa's rules for daughter in laws. Toh Rohit ab bas kuch din ka house guest hain show meinsmiley13

They are not gonna do this and they won't accuse ak of murder and all mare huye insaan k liye aise sab dkp nhi dekhate hei. Unko bad light mei dekhata hei abhira never knew what went wrong between their parents. Abhira ko b acchi baate hi batayi jayegi uthni detail mei nhi Jana hei gen 3 mei kya hua heu and all. Ha ruhi can accuse but then I believe that will come out as ak did to save ruhi and it was accident ruhi uske maa k tarah vile nhi dekhaya hei yeh b ek reason hei i believe.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

MuKa would only increase Abhira s problem. 

Muskaan will talk and talk, talk some more. Then flip. Without any strong stand. 

Kairav would rather ask Abhira to go away. To avoid confrontation ( like He did with Akshu after Tilak kand 1.0)

Naksh and Abhir are much better option. 

Abhir can tell her about life in kasauli.  He has the strongest connection to Abhira. 

Naksh can put Poddars in their place. Plus that way Abhira will become 10 times richer than Poddars and Ruhi. 

Naksh is Goenkas SIL. Kriti is their daughter. Krish is their grandchild. 

Naksh would besl grandpa to Abhira and Krish, her uncle. They do have relationship.

Naksh can even tell her stories about Og Akshara and Naira

Voh b vaise b abhira rich hi hei even if naksh and kriti nhi hei toh b uske bloodline hei ki aise bada sa. Aur character wakt k sath change hota hei agar muka aara hei ab tode aged hoke toh pehele jaise the voh vaise hi type k log nhi rahenge i mean more samajdar type honge supportive type. Agar laare hei toh.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I think poddars are good enough. No need of Muskaan and Kairav who don’t make sense anymore