Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

During Neil time also, Ruhi knew AK was somehow responsible (as she blamed her for both her parents death before leap, means she knew) but she never had grudge against her. Arohi and Abhimanyu never fed her illusion or made her believe that her dad is not here because of AK mausi

Even if Ruhi is mad at AK, it is Manish and Swarna responsibility to explain her that she didn’t do it purposely. She was in car trying to save Arohi but accidentally hit her. 

That is the problem, none tried to touch the raw nerve of Ruhi and explained to her. Instead time to time gonekas remembered Ak making her resentful. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

My focus lies with Akshara and the Goenkas. I mentioned Abhir because he's Akshara's child; I didn't intend to involve Abhimanyu. I acknowledge his capability in protecting his loved ones. My post primarily addresses the Goenkas and their treatment of Akshara. While I recognize Akshara's faults, the Goenkas also bear responsibility for abandoning their daughter. Cutting ties isn't simple. Consider Akshara Sr.'s situation: Daddaji passed away, and Bhabhimaa blamed Akshara, yet Akshara and Naitik remained in touch with the Singhania family. If the Goenkas wished, they could have maintained contact without letting Ruhi know.Who knows, Akshara might have  attempted to reach out after that tragic accident and Manish dismissed her call, as shown today. Akshara was Kartik and Naira's aakhri Nishani, so if he cherishes Naira's memory, why doesn't he feel remorse for abandoning Naira's daughter? Please refrain from defending the Goenkas; they've caused significant harm. They've already ruined two generations, evident in their questionable upbringing of Ruhi, who seems oblivious to reality and the essence of marriage and love. She might spiral into total insanity in the future.

100%

I think Akshara always made a right decision to never return to that family, where strangers proved more reliable then these bunch of morons.

I think MG did stay in touch with Akshara like Singhaniyas did during first leap, but Akshara's habit of hiding proved worse back then, and today it was purely purely Goenkas who are proven to be vile ones... I do think they will be whitewashed by stating they never knew about Dr. Birla's heaven route and all that but it won't change the face that they played major major role in ruining Akshara and even Abhira's life... Had they heard Akshu today, Abhira wouldn't be marrying Armaan... So many lives are being destroyed cuz of this stupidity!!

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Honestly, I am also upset with phased out character of Muskaan, who could have been best bet after Akshara. She would have dearly loved her Bhaijee ki beti! It was important for her and she would have held her well. She was also strong enough (though given villain tone) to question Goenka's shamelessness during ManRa's wedding! 

She was right to larger extent on questioning Akshara on marrying someone like Dr. Birla in such a short span of time - How short? Well, she didn't even know she pregnant kind of short...

I think after she forgot/agreed for their wedding (which was lame and too sudden as well), she should have also been shown to have stood up for Akshara when they actually kicked her out. She and her useless husband were ready to move away with Akshara but Akshara pushed them back in hell hole and I think they just decided to flee from there smiley39 because apparently makers didn't want any rishta with Gen 3 whatsoever! Or else replacing Kairav wasn't a big thing...smiley36 Because actress seemed fine to play old lady,,,

DKP is doing same in other show that I don't care about, but makers should consider taking kam se kam 1 year leap before such stupid writings....

Edited by shahsb_26 - 5 months ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Anu234

Kyuki voh log es season mei nhi hei.

You always give us the reality check. I like it smiley36smiley37

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

May be they are not alive 😭 because it's not possible that Muskaan will not have spoken to Abhira even once. Abhira doesn't know even Muskaan, and we all know how much important Bhaiji 's daughter was for muskaan.

May be they all died in some accident, not revealed yet. 

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

May be they are not alive 😭 because it's not possible that Muskaan will not have spoken to Abhira even once. Abhira doesn't know even Muskaan, and we all know how much important Bhaiji 's daughter was for muskaan.

May be they all died in some accident, not revealed yet. 

They r alive n r living in the USA with Akhilesh..Even in the epi Manish said that he talked ro Kairav today n he was fine when he got intuition that something bad is gonna happen n he took names.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

They r alive n r living in the USA with Akhilesh..Even in the epi Manish said that he talked ro Kairav today n he was fine when he got intuition that something bad is gonna happen n he took names.

What about Muskaan ? Is she alive? Have they revealed about her? 

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

What about Muskaan ? Is she alive? Have they revealed about her? 

Yes both r in USA..

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Because they are not hired for this season. 

Hahha yes the real reason behind smiley36

But logically, anyone would try to contact someone who are likely to response to you and your call esp when your on deathbed and your daughter knows nobody. 

like they could have just ask Armaan to take care of Abhira until her relatives from overseas come to pick her up 🤣 but this is YRKKH universe. Here anything can happen