What was point of Muskaan apologizing?

Posted: 7 months ago

It's just soo dumb. 

I mean, fine if you wanna show her being happy but I don't see any point in her saying sorry because she was not really wrong.. smiley29

Abhimanyu was responsible partly for Abhinav's death, Akshara agreed to marry him too soon after Abhinav's death, it's plain stupid to agree for marriage just for a kid. 

I mean, fine you are NOW OK for it for whatever reason but whole freaking episode dedicated to this 'Humble' apology was dumb. It could have been sorted as difference of opinion or coming to the terms that Bhabhi will marry instant bhaijee or whatever.... 

Could have shown how and why is she okay and all that.. This was too random and stupid. I mean the whole apology angle makes it seem that

Makers had only one narrative 

- Muskaan was absolutely wrong! 

- Akshara was always right. 

- Goenkas were always in favour of right thing. 

I now see that after this Saturday, even Manjiri will agree for the great Maha Milan of lamest couple in entire YRKKH universe. smiley37

Edited by shahsb_26 - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

She should have apologized for right reasons - Prematurely questioning Akshara's character and also Kairav's. 

Uske badle she is apologizing for being turn off during the wedding and not particating. 

AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

It's just soo dumb. 

I mean, fine if you wanna show her being happy but I don't see any point in her saying sorry because she was not really wrong.. smiley29

Abhimanyu was responsible partly for Abhinav's death, Akshara agreed to marry him too soon after Abhinav's death, it's plain stupid to agree for marriage just for a kid. 

I mean, fine you are NOW OK for it for whatever reason but whole freaking episode dedicated to this 'Humble' apology was dumb. It could have been sorted as difference of opinion or coming to the terms that Bhabhi will marry instant bhaijee or whatever.... 

Could have shown how and why is she okay and all that.. This was too random and stupid. I mean the whole apology angle makes it seem that

Makers had only one narrative 

- Muskaan was absolutely wrong! 

- Akshara was always right. 

- Goenkas were always in favour of right thing. 

I now see that after this Saturday, even Manjiri will agree for the great Maha Milan of lamest couple in entire YRKKH universe. smiley37

she was canceled the moment she went inside goyenka house even after kairav dragged her outside to throw her.. Bechara nav.. Koyi dhang ka insaan nehi mila usko rishta banane ke liye

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same reason why Abhi had to apologize, she had it easy or maybe did smart thing because AK has history of running away with kids. 

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

she was canceled the moment she went inside goyenka house even after kairav dragged her outside to throw her.. Bechara nav.. Koyi dhang ka insaan nehi mila usko rishta banane ke liye

smiley7 they should have still shown Muskaan accepting everything but maintaining distance from instant Bhaijee... 

Deluna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

They are going to flip Manjiri after being this vile and disgusting. Muskan is nothing in front of her. Infact, the points Muskan raised were more valid than other people's normal family/shaadi jaap. 

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

She should have apologized for right reasons - Prematurely questioning Akshara's character and also Kairav's. 

Uske badle she is apologizing for being turn off during the wedding and not particating. 

May be before leap she has dance performance in abhira wedding😂😂

Meri banno ki aayegi baraat

Ke dhol bajao ji

Meri laado ki aayegi baraat

Ke dhol bajao ji

Aaj nachoongi main saari raat

Ke dhol bajao ji

Titli_Butterfly thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Isiliye kyuki AbhiM ki death ke baad jab uski Soul ja rahi hogi tab Muskaan bhi usko dekh paye... smiley39

PhoenixRising thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The point is the theme of this season - replace and move on. Father, lover, brother - all can be replaced anytime and forgotten - coz move on toh karna hai - so kisi bhi rishte ko seriously mat lo n don’t get too attached - ek jayega toh dusra mil jaega! 

Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

They just want to appease fans and I am guessing Muskaan won't be there post-leap so no use keeping her angry ,they will close all loose ends ,everything will be forgotten and everyone will be happy ,post leap there will only be legacy kid and no one else.I am just curious to know whether Akshara says 'She loves AbhiM or will they give Abhira a open end.