Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

ya a lot bettersmiley37

I wanted drama to happen but this is getting into my nerves. Isse acha tho Mishaan ka filler romance hi tha 🤣

What Unisha? You just stabbed me in my heart💔 You didn't like the filler romance? I would have watched it mindlessly if they showed it to me. Now, I am walking as a ticking time bomb if I think about the show. 

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mili9

Nahin, nahin, Pranu. Buying with her money, but pretend that Veer bought her the house🤢Intent will be to gift it to...... yuck.... See the epiphany🤢, even I can think in disgusting ways. I hope I am wrong, with all my heart😔. I don't know why I have been feeling that way since that conversation in the car. Of course, I haven't watched yesterday or today's. May be the body language tells you otherwise. Those of you who are watching are better judges of what might happen😃

I can understand you whole heartedly.

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think the show is cooked for good😡Not watching, just commenting. I can't watch my chotu Mishti 😭to be dragged in dirt like this by badi Mishti😭The sissy is pure horrid. I never was able to tolerate that one since childhood🤢Now is nauseating. 

FlowerYY, I am Mili😊. I am sorry to be meeting you under these circumstances. How do you want to be addressed? 

Call me Kayal..

Good that you are not watching..

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What Unisha? You just stabbed me in my heart💔 You didn't like the filler romance? I would have watched it mindlessly if they showed it to me. Now, I am walking as a ticking time bomb if I think about the show. 

Arre nahi I loved it but jyaada hogya tha tho I wanted drama and dekho kya hogya 😭 yeh mera karma hai achi cheezo ko appreciate nahi karne ka 💔