Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

Teju is interested in S3 . If true they can give shock treatment by Mishveer wedding.Kunal will not continue & may bring new hero for her.Someone said Silsila badalte pyaar/yaar whatever ka 🙏

Don't worry..There is no S3..Don't drag actors into the issue..She just said in case there is next season she would like to do..But there is no S3..By the way you said you are a Teju fan , right..Glad to meet another Teju fan here..

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Kya hua yaar? I didnt watch the episode yet

Pari delusion has crossed this planet ..

Both sis are annoying.

Gattu insults mishti ..

Bec madam has  sold how Ruhan and she are getting married...

And precap mishti talking to veer to forget past and start afresh..

Ruhan meanwhile get to know about kidnappers being veer family

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Both sis are annoying.

Gattu insults mishti ..

What?? I think they'll both get married also without ruhaan's knowledge 🤣

Atleast thank God he got to know veer's family is behind kidnap. I hope lover boy acts a little sensible now.

Mishti has lost it completely! 

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guys, created the next EDT thread - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5101151?ri=6&rv=6324 please move there only after the current one is complete. 

Silpa, I have PM'ed erum and Metis to make it a sticky thread. 

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I just said this in the Mishaan AT. I feel like Mishti might go to the low blow now, may be get Veer to buy the house with her money. Cheezy to the heights, I know , to gift to........😡 And act that she is sold on the money. I felt this ever since their conversation in the car the other day about Ruhaan saying he will be working his behind of and her saying that it is simply too long of a time. She knows that house and to live in that house with her is his jugular. She will go for it. 😭Next depravity will be Ruhaan's kaand because the horrid woman is hiding behind the mask of " friend" while she is telling everybody something else😡 

Question is how will Ruhaan react to it. He said at one time that he won't let any third person come in between them. But the writers have forgotten everything about decency in the show😡👎🏼

Brace yourselves, girls. This is my prediction. Next week will be torture to another level😡if anybody still cares to watch. 

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago
flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

I just said this in the Mishaan AT. I feel like Mishti might go to the low blow now, may be get Veer to buy the house with her money. Cheezy to the heights, I know , to gift to........😡 And act that she is sold on the money. I felt this ever since their conversation in the car the other day about Ruhaan saying he will be working his behind of and her saying that it is simply too long of a time. Next depravity will be Ruhaan's kaand because the horrid woman is hiding behind the mask of " friend" while she is telling everybody something else😡

Brace yourselves, girls. This is my prediction. Next week will be torture to another level😡if anybody still cares to watch. 

You are right .. Mishti is reaching new low levels each passing day.

Both sisters scenes are so pukeworthy for me..

Good heavens pure torture yaar..

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flowerYY

You are right .. Mishti is reaching new low levels each passing day.

Both sisters scenes are so pukeworthy for me..

Good heavens pure torture yaar..

I think the show is cooked for good😡Not watching, just commenting. I can't watch my chotu Mishti 😭to be dragged in dirt like this by badi Mishti😭The sissy is pure horrid. I never was able to tolerate that one since childhood🤢Now is nauseating. 

FlowerYY, I am Mili😊. I am sorry to be meeting you under these circumstances. How do you want to be addressed? 

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago
NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Don't worry..There is no S3..Don't drag actors into the issue..She just said in case there is next season she would like to do..But there is no S3..By the way you said you are a Teju fan , right..Glad to meet another Teju fan here..

Are you sarcastic?. No one is dragging her.Whatever she said I predicted Don't think too much  

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Both sis are annoying.

Gattu insults mishti ..

main things  I wish In this Last Track of Show 😈 Ruhaan take charge and get the Delu Sissy down to earth make sense to the entire family who suffering /Infected by Her becharipan 🤪🤪 

Just enough plz 🤪Ishaan ❤️💔pushed to the extremes 🤔he don't give up unless He face he was hurdle for so called Perfect family 🤔 he can't handle alone Kids Feel  despite of his all efforts 😲😭 

A Show Down For Ruhaan and Sissy 😈😎 realise every one from her give Climax to Silsila 👍🏼

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Things to be learnt from the show. Announce to the whole world u are getting married without even asking your so called future husband.